• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

I was too legit. Too legit to quit.

Friday! :cool:

NBUociyl.jpg

Jealous of your Volvo friends/roommates and the motivation they provide. I always know I'll see progress when I click your thread.

Thanks man! I really dig your 940 :nod:

Thanks to lunchb0x and my father's welding, we got the exhaust repaired. I didn't snap a photo of the carnage, but the pipe split completely inside the exhaust shield :omg:. All good to go now :nod: Painted the repaired bit and away we go! :cool:

XBL9rH9l.jpg

7igByfLl.jpg

xk7XfNpl.jpg

qsaTh6Zl.jpg

1Er25Anl.jpg

jvvRUpMl.jpg

How are hemp coned speakers working out? Never seen that..

Better than stock, but nothing noteworthy. I'm looking forward to swapping over the components from my red 744 :nod:

exhaust looks good! that heatshield is notorious for rattling when it gets old

Thanks! Good to see you post and not have a correction to tell me :lol:

In other news..a local shop is going digital and asked my dad to store these manuals. He doesn't have room so I volunteered to hang onto them :cool:

zA7JK5Tl.jpg

YCCkUIsl.jpg

Last edited:
Vince the 244 came back today for brake pads, brake fluid flush, and a belly pan :cool:

yD8PtfTl.jpg

8E07C9wl.jpg

328qg44l.jpg

Caught the wagon looking decent sitting outside

1NIhi4sl.jpg

Wagon needs some work, but still workin in the meantime :cool: Time for brakes. Since all the brakes on my turbo 744 are really new, I might just do a swap :nod:

5riRFqjl.jpg

Last edited:
The wagon has just been getting me by lately. Time to love it back :nod: It needs cam seals, wheels (already got em :oogle:), tires, and tint. Probably won't happen by Davis, but I'll keep working hard to try :cool: Ran into a beautiful Mercedes 180 while I was out today

nbCk0nql.jpg

xuvGJT3l.jpg

We've been trying to help each other out to keep these things on the road. lunchb0x and I have been helping a younger Volvo owner get their 244 on the road. They named him Vince :lol: :cool:

yb0sSpHl.jpg

IvHF2iDl.jpg

Last edited:
Back