• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

OFFICIAL: Volvos @ Ikea 2011 (Stoughton, MA) April 30th, 2011

JUST KIDDING! I won't be able to make this. Snapped a headbolt on the V70 yesterday while doing the headgasket, and Saturday is the only time this week that I have to fix it. I'll see most of you at Carlisle in a few weeks!

JUST KIDDING! I won't be able to make this. Snapped a headbolt on the V70 yesterday while doing the headgasket, and Saturday is the only time this week that I have to fix it. I'll see most of you at Carlisle in a few weeks!

alright man, good luck! call us for questions! im sure someone would know the answer if you run into problems...

edit: update the caravan thread more

Cool. It's whole except for the rain light. The one I'm putting in has a hole patched up with red vinyl from where I was sideswiped in a parking lot. I'd like to keep that one just for situations like this. BTW, is anyone doing window decals this time?

thats fine man. As long as I have something to throw back in the whole.

Ian, I won't be taking the 940. It runs like total ****. I will how ever be taking the RSX. I don't want to park with the rest of the bricks, but I'd still like to caravan with you guys from your house. Is that ok? Can you PM your # and address n junk.

Ian, I won't be taking the 940. It runs like total ****. I will how ever be taking the RSX. I don't want to park with the rest of the bricks, but I'd still like to caravan with you guys from your house. Is that ok? Can you PM your # and address n junk.

You could always ride with one of us :e-shrug:

If I can't find time to change my snow tires I will be bringing my GF's 1999 S70, at least it is still a Volvo!

If i can get it back together in time i will do everything i can to make it, lots left, hasn't been driven in 2-3 years. Nick/t5rguy7/780

IMG_0326.jpg

I will be there in the busted ass 850. This despite the fact I drove about 3000 miles in past 3 days. So I don't eant to hear anything about the drive. I have developed a madsive boost leak which I fully expect T-Bricks to have helped me solve by the end of Ikea. My friend Brandi will be coming with me. Please keep leg humping to a minimum!

I will be there in the busted ass 850. This despite the fact I drove about 3000 miles in past 3 days. So I don't eant to hear anything about the drive. I have developed a madsive boost leak which I fully expect T-Bricks to have helped me solve by the end of Ikea. My friend Brandi will be coming with me. Please keep leg humping to a minimum!

i have spare 850 turbo IC pipes if you need them!

let me know!

Back