• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

"The white" Volvo 945 turbo -98

Are you running the 65mm throttle body on your wagon? From the 850NA or 960? Those intake side charge pipes look large.......

Again, sweet looking White Vaggen :cool:

Are you running the 65mm throttle body on your wagon? From the 850NA or 960? Those intake side charge pipes look large.......

Again, sweet looking White Vaggen :cool:

It's the original throttle body but 2,5" charge pipes.

Thank's!:)

I've scanned through your thread, but didn't see the make of the upper strut brace. I see the decal, but don't think that is the company. Is it made by SAM? Do you know if it will fit the Europa 740 with B230E?

I've scanned through your thread, but didn't see the make of the upper strut brace. I see the decal, but don't think that is the company. Is it made by SAM? Do you know if it will fit the Europa 740 with B230E?

It is the SAM strut brace.

I think it will not go clear with the "E" engine.

Very nice! How'd you get the hole in the upper timing cover so perfect? The previous owner of mine didn't do the best job with the one he had...might try to do it again myself with another timing cover.

Bought me some new sholder pads.

Some service stuff before wintersleep!

Build me some emblem.

Service 2017-10-14 265568km!

Now we begin...

Some stuff needed...

Out with the old oil and filter...

Down on the ground again to drain all oil...

Changing airfilter meanwhile ...

Old filter of! Going to be cleaned...

New stuff...

On it?s place...

Some new oil on the gasket...

New oilfilter and drainplug with magnet on place...

New fresh oil...

Done!

Waching old itg filter...

Ready and time for air drying.

When i looked on the oilbottle i noticed that i got the wrong oil!
I got OE class oil instead of A3/B4 wich it should be! Well, out with the wrong oil and in with right!

And so went the Boostcontroller again! Decided that 11psi is good enough. I don?t want to puch the AW71L further.

Back