• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Turbobricks Fund Drive! 2019 (Completed!)

Money sent. Thanks for the reminder as I tend to miss the notices.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/6M83Uux"><a href="//imgur.com/6M83Uux"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:
Will Ken be doing a dollar/post? We'd be set for 50 years. :lol:

1) How many mods are there, and how long could we have C&M in the main forums with a coordinated 24-hour mod "vacation"? :oogle:
[getting back from vacation would really suck, and I'd guess this is prohibited in the fine print???]

2) If there's extra funding, I'd love to give the mods a nice dinner for all their efforts, and to earmark a really nice SF-bay view dinner for RWC when he hits his dinger.

You can count the mods by going the the bottom of the main page and clicking the link for "view forum leaders"

C&M is not happening... sort of. I'm working on something that would last a while... and would only be for you guys who have donated to the fund... or maybe just to contributors in general.

Back