• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

IT'S TIME!! Lets put a new car on the landing page

All my pictures are gone. I have most if not all on Instagram but I'm still in the ****itall stage of re uploading and updating.

And the winner is........

front_page_summer10.jpg

Why would TB want a Volvo feature car, we hate these things now. It should be a GTI, Miata or BMW.

Bready,

The team is concerned about our progress towards a robust and scalable process. Please provide a detailed action plan with owners for steps needed to complete this process. I'd like to see a burndown plan NLT than COB tomorrow. I don't want to get lost in the weeds on this one, let's take a 30k ft view and just try and understand the KPI's preventing closure. I'd like to lean forward on this and keep this a Q1 activity before it becomes a burning platform for the program.

Please put a meeting on the calendar for early next week to review the updated plan and include all stakeholders.

James Johnson
Exec. Director, Front Page Management
Turbobricks Integration Systems

Bready,

The team is concerned about our progress towards a robust and scalable process. Please provide a detailed action plan with owners for steps needed to complete this process. I'd like to see a burndown plan NLT than COB tomorrow. I don't want to get lost in the weeds on this one, let's take a 30k ft view and just try and understand the KPI's preventing closure. I'd like to lean forward on this and keep this a Q1 activity before it becomes a burning platform for the program.

Please put a meeting on the calendar for early next week to review the updated plan and include all stakeholders.

James Johnson
Exec. Director, Front Page Management
Turbobricks Integration Systems

Do...do you work at my job?

Back