• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

HOtt 9xx/S90 car pics

summer_05a.jpg

Ask Nick? http://www.turbobricks.com/feature.php?content=summer_05

Thanks Tomcat. Yorkshire myself. That fiberglass bumper looks good. If you are going to all the trouble of making it out of glass do you also sell them as a kit?
Also, do you know, if is it better to use the lower half of a V70 rear bumper on a wagon in lieu of a S70/S90????

Not sold any yet but yes I will sell them, if your interested pm me.

I would think that the shipping to US would be a fortune.
FYI, my car is the grey wagon in the Inspiration for 740s thread, page # 2 post # 49.
it's an 87 740 turbo wagon with V90 and 960 parts and pieces.

It is apparent that a lot of the bumpers on these cars from Sweden have been modified by joining pieces together. Does anyone know how that is done? I'm assuming some kind of plastic welding?

I was incredibly close to writing them but I mean of course we absolutely. We use something called plastic welding that you wrote. Is there much guides on the subject at least on our Swedish pages.

Here is my old 940turbo -95

311nlhy.jpg

34q4ihg.jpg

1195tlu.jpg

Dont look to much on the exhaust though :p

It was a temporary build, I?ve bought a 2meter 3" straight pipe that i put on the car :p My stock exhaust died on a speed bump :p

Back