• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

7/9 Show off your adapted wheels

17" 7J Comets, rare to spot on 700 series
(Without spacer)

CIMG8192.jpg

CIMG8193.jpg

Unfortunately not.. this was a temporary fitting.
But here you can find many pics of comets: http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff56/Nitrox5/2010/Comets/

Thanx for the link NitroX5. I had a brand new set years ago on my 855R and mine were the silver 7.5 width. I ended up selling them and always wondered what they would look like on my white 745 . Your Antricite Comets look boss on your car. I now regret selling mine after seeing yours. Thanks again

g@tti

You need more brake dust then, haha. I just think they'd look better when you can't see them so well, for some reason.

Hey guys...

What kind of wheel can I put on the back of my 940 with 34mm spacer ?

I'm looking at Enkei Ekm3 unfortunately they only come in 17x7. I would like to find some 17x7.5" in the same style, and I wonder if i can toss some 17x8 in the rear. 7/7.5 wheel would have a 45mm offset.

I can't go under 34mm on the rear, that's how wide the 8.8" diff measure once installed. I'm even skimming 3mm on the axle to get to 34mm.

Btw the car will have a watt link setup so no more left to right movement on suspension travel, combine this and a bit of rolling I do hope I can fit something 8" wide.

Tire will be of 225's flavor no mater the width of the wheel.

Oooooh, that's a sweet looking wheel.

And your 940 can fit an 8" wide wheel EASY.

anyone have any pics of there ride dropped with hydras and spacers? i plan on keeping mine and going with a 245/50 rear and 225/45 in the front with the ebay spacers. .

I might be able to get some pics of Goldie on my old hydras with 32mm spacers all around, one of these days that is.

Eikei RZ5 18x7.5 42mm front 215/40 18x8.5 42mm back 255/35 Both with 20mm dale adapter

0409001801.jpg

0409001815.jpg

It's not that bad of an angle. Looks pretty good from here. :) Which Generals? Not the Exclaim UHPs? If they are those, I actually liked them a bit. Not the best for road feel/responsiveness, but they got me around in snow and handled the rain quite well. Then again, I guess you don't deal with either of those too often, haha.

Back