• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

1992 745/945 rear cargo side glass rubber trim clip part number and installation?

mr brick driver

I just recieved my replacement trim for my rear cargo glass side windows for my 1992 745. I need new clips that hold the pieces on. Does anyone have the part number? Also, what is the best way to remove the old pieces from my car? Thanks.

I just reinstalled the lower trim, outside, on both rear 92 745T windows.

One part is still available; last clip back near the 5th door (bottom) is a bastard and NLA.

That trim is quite fragile; use a thin flat blade steel scraper, slide along the trim until you hit the clip, then put the scraper directly on the clip (steel blade flat against glass) and TAP TAP TAP with a small hammer until you break the clip.

Go to TASCAPARTS.com, enter your vehicle data and they will show these clips under body/glass. BE CAREFUL with trim and glass!

I just reinstalled the lower trim, outside, on both rear 92 745T windows.

One part is still available; last clip back near the 5th door (bottom) is a bastard and NLA.

That trim is quite fragile; use a thin flat blade steel scraper, slide along the trim until you hit the clip, then put the scraper directly on the clip (steel blade flat against glass) and TAP TAP TAP with a small hammer until you break the clip.

Go to TASCAPARTS.com, enter your vehicle data and they will show these clips under body/glass. BE CAREFUL with trim and glass!

Thank you. Sounds like it?s going to be a project.

Back