• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

Weird. Did the seller at least have a quasi-reasonable explanation for disappearing for 2.5 months?

Certainly not when he appeared on my driveway a day later than expected.

DET17 - looks like a go for a cross border run on Saturday. I'll email you with the particulars.

Strange all around.

In other news, I'm back in town! Didn't get to visit any JDM Volvo meets, and the one Volvo dealership I had scouted out to visit in Kyoto had just been converted to a Mazda one. :-(

Finally got to see the new XC90 up close though, in Hong Kong. Swanky.

Welcome back AJ! I hope all of you had a great trip.

I got a few things for you when you get a moment. Preferably before the of April as the pick will be considerably longer (North East White Rock otherwise known as South Surrey) if not.

Welcome back AJ! I hope all of you had a great trip.

I got a few things for you when you get a moment. Preferably before the of April as the pick will be considerably longer (North East White Rock otherwise known as South Surrey) if not.

I vote further basement sausages be held at Jason's.
no reason in particular

We may have to have "Final Fantasy Sausage" (at my van location) before the end of the month. Maybe the weekend of the 16/17?

I totally forgot you owned a business out there. That would make the pick up easier if we couldn't connect before I move.

Last edited:
Final Vancity Sausage is much better. Thanks AJ. So is anybody available?

Empty growlers are a serious business.... There are empty:-(

Final Vancity Sausage is much better. Thanks AJ. So is anybody available?

Empty growlers are a serious business.... There are empty:-(

What you should do, is organize a tbricks get together, that happens to start at your place on 42nd, involve a nice group drive, and wind up in North White Rock. Many of us have station wagons...

Weird. Did the seller at least have a quasi-reasonable explanation for disappearing for 2.5 months?

His text stated that he contracted an illness.....which affected his memory and caused him to forget, plus a rush of business that buried him. Amazingly, a call to his wife at work completely restored his memory!

Glad it's over, and heading Southbound (queue up the Allman Brothers Band) :-D

What you should do, is organize a tbricks get together, that happens to start at your place on 42nd, involve a nice group drive, and wind up in North White Rock. Many of us have station wagons...

That is a great idea. Would anyone be down? The neighbor across the road states we can store stuff in their garage. Maybe the sausage of this trip could be what has been stated is the best Fish and Chips in actual White Rock?

That is a great idea. Would anyone be down? The neighbor across the road states we can store stuff in their garage. Maybe the sausage of this trip could be what has been stated is the best Fish and Chips in actual White Rock?

Quiz: What's the best Fish and Chips in South South Surrey?

I'd be into helping out!

Back