• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

ID this camshaft.

rwturbo

I have a cam that I am having a hard time figuring out. I have the link to the t bricks cam spec page already. If I'm doing my math correct I still can't find a match. The total love height is roughly 1.856 and the non lift size is roughly 1.424 with a difference of .435 do you add or subtract that number ? If I take the .435 and add 10. Gives me 10.435 am I doing something wrong ? Both exhaust and intake seem to measure the same.

Cam

Yea just doesn't add up perfectly to anything. I wanna know exactly what it is. Guess have to send it somewhere for further specs. It has a dizzy slot and does not appear to be a factory grind looking at the edges. Have had some Marine heads also but again it dong look factory. Thanks for your info Fidel

As I thought but couldnt believe. Some sucker send me this as vx3 and now is laughing somewhere in the world drinking beer for my 100 bucks. Life is a bitch.

The VX cam? It's not that good of a cam but it does suck to lose that much money. Check out the for sale section. There wan an enem V15 for sale. That would be a better cam for a daily fun driver.

As I thought but couldnt believe. Some sucker send me this as vx3 and now is laughing somewhere in the world drinking beer for my 100 bucks. Life is a bitch.

Sucks to hear. I'm actually in the same boat and am exercising a great deal of restraint to just let it be water under the bridge.

The VX cam? It's not that good of a cam but it does suck to lose that much money. Check out the for sale section. There wan an enem V15 for sale. That would be a better cam for a daily fun driver.

This cam was for my friends ride as a gift. Personally Im driving D cam and I like it much!

Back