• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Pdx dl

:-)

I doubt it. I?m losing a medium-sized shed, and the wife?s work-out room, in the move. I did add 220v/50a service though. They say that the future is electric.

I?m giving up a wonderful place. I hope we like the new one.

Thx. The 3k SF / 1/4 acre houses are getting harder to find in PDX. Two weeks to move out. Everything seems to be on track.

3D5E61EC-345B-49AC-9528-7A766AF933DD-M.jpg

New place is coming along. Should be in a hotel for about a month.

Nine months to Davis. Ordered the GAZ struts for the front. SAI’s on the way. Housings in the garage. It’s only money.

Work sux.

Signed the closing docs on the old house, packers tomorrow and Thursday, movers on Friday. To the apartment for a month. Boxes everywhere. Volvo to storage. Market was good to us over the past 13 years. Good rates on the loan for the new place. So over this...

85598E53-156F-40ED-B867-BA164179A704-M.jpg

Drove all day for one inspection yesterday and again today. Getting old. Small company. Looking at changing jobs. 20 years in May. Hard to believe. Linked In, Glass Door, Indeed. Crazy modern job search sights. Some of the reviews by former employees are hilarious. I don't know what to do. I left the house at seven this morning, spent an hour at a house looking at water damage, got home at five. A real drag. Get to work this weekend for my efforts. Next week is more of the same. Small company = huge territory. I have a decent boss. 30 days of PTO. Reasonable pay. Zero opportunity for advancement, but I'm not too worried about that at 51 years. It would have to be a pretty tempting offer to make me jump, but I am so over this windshield time. Got a Skype interview week after next. Better get a hair cut. Sigh.

D5943F42-C460-4A6B-B057-C6B84859072F-M.jpg

Right on. I skated for about 12 years of my life, I’m 36 now and still dabble with it. Definitely more prone to hurting or pulling something now though. Lol. Congrats on the sell and good luck with the haircut.

The tattoo'd young lady at the skate shop found me entertaining. I went in with little concept of what I wanted. I asked her what she would put her dad on. She said the that the riding lawn mowers were next door.

The tattoo'd young lady at the skate shop found me entertaining. I went in with little concept of what I wanted. I asked her what she would put her dad on. She said the that the riding lawn mowers were next door.

:lol::lol: Nice, I still very much love feeling the sidewalk cracks under my feet, just watch out for tiny rocks! SKKKKKRRRRTTTTT :omg:

The 2019 effort "Ruin the DL" is still in the parts gathering faze.

Have or have ordered: STS housings, BNE SAI's, GAZ front shocks, shorter inner rack ends.

To do: BNE torque rods and rear spring mounts, springs. Maybe camber plates at some point.

Like to yank the motor and do the following:

• Fix oil leak (pan I think).
  • Set up long-arm oil filter.
  • Replace turbo oil drain tube w/ braided line.
  • Correct heat shield at trans tunnel.
  • Paint engine.
  • Dyna-Mat fire wall.

Well see. Moving into a new house. Looking for a new job. Eight months until Davis.

Do you do all of that driving for work in the 240?

If you really want to try something dangerous get on one of the electric longboards. I skated all coming up as a kid, did quite a bit of longboarding in college, and I still felt like the electric thing was just crazy dangerous! (and fun)

Do you do all of that driving for work in the 240?

If you really want to try something dangerous get on one of the electric longboards. I skated all coming up as a kid, did quite a bit of longboarding in college, and I still felt like the electric thing was just crazy dangerous! (and fun)

021-M.jpg

The company provides a vehicle. At my current rate, I get a new one every three years. In a Subaru Outback right now. Despite myself, it's perfect for what I do. AWD / 30 MPG / nearly self-driving adaptive cruise control, etc.

I suggested these but got shot down.

MapFreRacer-M.jpg

Ha. Electric would be neat. My leg muscles are getting used to the new activity. I was out for 20 minutes the other night. Just kind of an escape after work type of thing.

In the new house. Down size from 3k to 2k SF = three stall garage full of junk.

0E5AE33D-1509-4071-BD5C-A9F2DB1B808D-M.jpg

Continuing to gather parts for this years big Volvo effort: low and slow.

Been thinking about trading in the whole mess for a motorcycle. Can?t decide.

Back