• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Pig: '79 242 16vT

Rad. It’s going to be a completely different car, eager to see the new suspension and brake setup.

I'm excited too!

giphy.gif

:cheers:

Glad you finally got the case open and everything was ok.

We made an evening of it at home :lol:

Rad. It’s going to be a completely different car, eager to see the new suspension and brake setup.

Also...let’s see dem LS Trophy seats!

They aren't quite presentable yet, lol

dang harald. just. dang.

I miss u bb

Did you cut the pistons for clearance?
Did tectonics tuning grind your cams?

With regards to the cams, there's more to it than just re-grinding the cams. The oil feed holes for the hydraulic buckets need to be extended up the lifter bore as the lifter feeds end up being a few millimeters away from the groove in the bucket.
This is actually really easy to do if you have a milling machine and a 1/8" ball end mill.

The cams were re-ground by an independent cam grinder that also does the cams for TT and a few other tuning shops. It was $175 total, I think.

Nope. Been trying to sort out a no-CAS signal issue. I think I forgot to solder a pullup...

Skip CAS and go crank triggered brah. You know that the new rally car setup fired up on the first crank :)

I'm excited for you though! It's almost there!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RG_TwtRqb7g?rel=0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back