• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Rare Volvo parts that you have!

Fuel mileage gauge
ffbb2707.jpg

Fahrenheit outside temp gauge
9f71a8a6.jpg

Anyone know how much these are approximately worth? I'm thinking about selling so I can buy some other parts.

I have seen these gauges on Ebay before, and on the Swedish eBay Tradera, the fuel mileage gauge is basically a vacuum gauge, and more of a novelty item. The outside temp gauge in F is quite rare, seen some go for up to 75 dollars, but you have to have the front sensor too. The fuel gauges most I have seen most offered in the 25 - 50 dollar range.
The 240 outside digital temperature gauge is rare and gets over 100 dollars esp. in European markets.

I ha the OEM vacuum(fuel milage) gauge. Sorta hard to find them. Itis useful in that if you drive "by the gauge" you can save gas. but don't expect to arrive there quickly. LOL

Not sure why the Volvo engineers always left off the numbers on it, and most of the numbers on the voltmeter. yet the OP & OT and tach have all theirs. LOL

Coupe de grace, somone in WANTED section wants to buy that early 240 style rear fog lights switch!!

Back