• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mr Wagon's 240 wagon (St?peJernsGjedda)

Just saw your thread- great work. If you get back to Ga., look me up. MikeJr. And I have tons of Volvos and parts, wheels, efc. I know the local Volvoheads can cook something up for a fellow enthusiast.
Your project is done the right way- keep us posted.

Cool man, i'll have to start saving up then and maybe get over there in 2016 hopefully:cool:

I'm following...

Everyone is watching. Impressive stuff.

good job man!

Tanks guys i'll not dissapoint:)

anywaaaaayyys...... THIS SH*T IS TAKING A WHILE!!!!!!!

:wtf::-P

Hey

College is eating up a lot of time these days, but the part-hunt never stops.
9D5A5F06-DDFF-48B4-AB77-0463A94A339D_zpsxx78fgdq.jpg

-Forged pistons and rods
-ARP rodbolts
-stronger pistonrings
-new bearings for the rods and crank
-highflow oilpump
-nuke performance adjustable camgear

Made som custom upper springseats for the front struts. Gives me another inch of low:-D

Splitting...
C24C5DAC-2187-4AFA-ACA5-4B15A40CFCAB_zpsohibmlhy.jpg

Fresh steel..
A6889A19-2491-42B7-BE20-A257339064DB_zpsf38godzv.jpg

Welded...
7F267457-624E-4464-A9E7-BBCD5BE604FE_zpsuztkmflm.jpg

Sandblasted...
F69A69F1-EEA7-4AE7-BB31-71C4BCB0534D_zpsigb9cv6k.jpg

That's it for now:-)

HI!

Its been i while since ive posted anything here. sorry about that:/ but some things have happened that might interest you, i hope:)

After endless hours of scraping the underside of the car it FINALLY.....

...got it's dirty ass on the trailer and I drove it to get it sandblasted:-P

The guy who was sandblasting also became fed up with all the tectyl. Apperently he used about 2500kr (260USD) worth of sand on the car... but he got it done:)

Got it home! Got a bit hot after the blasting i can see, but nothing to worry about! just a little bit of heatwrapping here an there... but the car is finally clean!

Rust:

Bought a shabby but tight holset hx35W. Got a rebuild kit an started the restoration of that.

12cm dual-entry yada yada! you yankees know what this is;-):-P

The wheels looked ok, just dirty:

Silencer ring GTFO!!!?!!!

Rebuild kit and and a quick workplace pic:

Soaked the turbine-housing in a Bilthammer deox-c bath set at 90 degrees celsius. It worked surprisingly good:omg::)

TADA!!!

I made the stupid desision to start polishing the compressor-housing. Took years.... but looks awesome! minor things left here and there on it but it's good enough...:cool:
Before:

After:

Also sandblasted the turbinehousing and got a 3,5" v-band for the downpipe.

New puck for the wastegate. an old inlet valve:

to make it fit the turbinehousing will get a taste of this sucker as soon as it gets power. Lazy norwegian electricians...

I've also done som shopping this summer:

Rear r-calipers with mandatory swedish snus for size :rofl:

Freshly painted the valvecover in the background! just need withe lettering. got a buddy who does pinstriping. my hands are to shakey;-)

The 530 head you saw pictures of in earlier posts are getting som more porting, new bronse valvecontrols, and drilling holes for the injectors. The KG2T turbocam is also being assembled. Cant wait:cool:

Again sorri f?r terriblle b?d englisj!

....And also some of the pictures are quite big and quite bad...lol

Nice build man, and no short cuts ai...

I have a question, you said:

"I've seen lot of recommendations for these injectors. The spray pattern is made for a 2 valve engine + they are bosch compatible."

What kind and type of injectors are these and where did you buy them?

Thanks in Advance and "Lykke til" ;P

Nice build man, and no short cuts ai...

I have a question, you said:

"I've seen lot of recommendations for these injectors. The spray pattern is made for a 2 valve engine + they are bosch compatible."

What kind and type of injectors are these and where did you buy them?

Thanks in Advance and "Lykke til" ;P

Takk for det:-) And no shortcuts no, well I'm stretching my money as far as possible being a student and all:-P

Got those injectors at summit racing last year when i went to Georgia USA.

Just search Ford 5.0 v8 summit injectors. They come in packs of 8 or sold separatly.

This is a very inspiring thread! Can't wait to see the finished product

Tank you for that inspiring comment:-) cant wait myself!
I don't get it...:lol:
Jakobsson is better than General. :-P

General all tha way:cool:
I like the polished compressor housing.

Like it to man. Its a bit shouty in the enginebay but a quick paintjob will fix that. We'll se. I'm sure the police will be thrilled to se it:roll:;-)

Hello people! Sorry for not posting, but as many others have done, I?ve moved over to Instagram. This is mainly because og photobucket system being a hassle. I?ll be posting everything here if I can post via the Tapatalk app.

Find me @kristian.norum on Instagram. The wagon project is still alive??

Back