• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Pig: '79 242 16vT

It's been a minute...

Tons of things have happened in the last 9 months since the last significant update. First, I bought a $150 wagon back in August. It stalled with any accelerator pedal movement. It was in awful shape, so I used it to learn to paint and do minor bodywork. Came out looking decent at 10 feet...One MAF, one O2 sensor, and new tires later, the thing was good to go, mechanically sleeping animals

contentRedirection

contentRedirection

contentRedirection

contentRedirection

contentRedirection

contentRedirection

contentRedirection

contentRedirection

contentRedirection

contentRedirection

contentRedirection

contentRedirection

contentRedirection

contentRedirection

contentRedirection

contentRedirection

this ended up needing a redo^

contentRedirection

TURBO PA</a>RTS WAGON

contentRedirection

Wagon left a lot of stuff behind. Took some effort to get organized

contentRedirection

contentRedirection

Thanks! The seats feel really good. I am very surprised with how far up the driving position is with the wagonmeister grids, truth be told. With the seat all the way down my head almost hits the headliner. That mentioned, still v. comfy.

In the middle of all this, I (with a lot of Carl's help!) parted a slightly smashed, but well-loved 1982 Turbo wagon. Ended up keeping the rear end (factory pinion crush sleeve delete kit, yo. More on that later...), front seats, a bunch of interior clips, tailgate hinges, steering wheel, dash, suspension, minty fresh steering rack, almost new radiator, front end, wheels, power windows, and all of the power locks. The thing was a treasure trove of actually great parts. Gave Carl a very good deal on the B21FT, breakerless ignition, TME exhaust, and other bits.

contentRedirection

contentRedirection

contentRedirection

contentRedirection

contentRedirection

contentRedirection

contentRedirection

contentRedirection

y9om4iah.jpg

FwdAXLhh.jpg

aHzP1HXh.jpg

c6lgEPSh.jpg

6NWfgdsh.jpg

The interior used to be brown and water damaged all over. It was terrible. Too bad I didn't snap any pictures because this looks way better, even with the beat up, cut up dash.

Back