• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Microsquirt 16v+t

Just a little playful nudge at you Kenny to prove you guys are really more over sensitive to your own type of trash talk, then you really lead your selves to believe. I really do appreciate your help, please don't get it twisted.

You think Kenny is "over sensitive?"

Hahahahahahaha

It's all good. I think your maps are a bit different because of your setup-of course but even more likely is the fact that i am using the stock cps only and you may be using a cam sensor Kenny? plus there's the compression difference between the two, which i forgot to add, crap, now i have to go edit another one.. arggh...So before i put the 16v head back on the $62.50 block with h beams, that i am currently running with 1.5mm shaved off the stock na pistons (small rod 1989 pistons with lower ring lands than the larger rod pistons) I sent the head off to the machine shop because i put a flat bar on it and it was a little... Warped.. I specified to the machine shop to measure how much they resurfaced the head.. Well they just cut it until it was flat and didn't measure crap. I might as well dropped it off at a butcher shop- and got them to cut it ..I dropped 2 -16v heads off at that machine shop, one for sons car, the other my car. My sons car is a 1991 740 wagon gle with the entire b234.. Got it back, timed straight up, valves were hitting pistons.. In his stock b234!!!!The machine shop didn't pay attention to how much they cut it and i lost my ****- seconds from jerking one of the smart asses up by their throat. I noticed they had cameras. I didn't want another court case and another $20K down the drain from lawyers.. soo. I didn't.. They technically ruined two 16 v heads that day.. So this is why I have to shave pistons and run the thickest Cometic mhg known to man.. Still pretty pissed about it honestly.. Some people just give no ****s about their job. So I reported the machine shop to the attorney general and the better business bureau instead..Shrug. Yay more junk chit..

Last edited:
I don't normally get this involved with people or threads, but you replied with the quickness of my video with straight up hate and rudeness, so here's a little taste of your own medicine, get a glass of water because this is not going to be fun for you at all. I made sure to post this up on your thread as a return favor of the utmost courtesy you gave me .So to recap.Texas 240.. LOL- you bled a lot,broke a few tools,whined more, had danger to your manifold, you broke a bunch of shiny stuff, you blamed several people for your problems along the way- welders, cracked manifolds, then your welds cracked,broke an headBolt? You dug the grinder way too far down in one of the pistons (and people gave me shiz for die grinder, yet mine still runs), you had your car towed multiple times, you dropped your car off jack stands, you broke the engine several times with the most shiniest expensive, parts, then you gave up and sent it Kenny. You got it back, blew it up again, then You thought you could do a 5.3 ls swap in your car ? LOL This is epic. I can't wait till this is back in Kenny's garage, all effed up, in a big loomed up mess.But hey, its pretty right? This is the main reason my car has the 24 hr lemons theme to pass crap like this, and laugh all the way.By the way have you ever raced any thing, like lemons or drag race at all , like ever? Awesome story bro, and Your ego goes ten times stronger, than any skill you seem to possess behind the shiniest most expensive wrench. Proof that even the best dollar will not buy you horse powerZ if you have no cents (sense).For a little twig that you are, You got one hell of a attitude, for no reason at all. No dyno sheets, racing or anything to prove it was anything other than a bunch of cracked busted ass lustrous repainted and sanded parts. That was a lot of money and time wasted on some half assery mechanics, and you bust my ass for "street racing video" whooping 2016 v60 polestar azz- on my build thread? You must feel so proud reading this right now. I feel ignorant for removing my build thread now, this here is one long 23 page JOKE. Fracking HIGH larious. No wonder why you are so cheeky, you had minimal success , with a whole team of followers helping you out along the way, pretty effing impressive bro, I was jealous for almost a half second, then I realized you have no business acting like you do, except the fact that you are young and way inexperienced in this field. I gotta hand it to you, you gave it the good ole high school try. Please, rethink this whole car deal and stick with brakes, hids and wheels which you seem to be able to do just fine. No wonder you're pissed my shiz runs, and runs harder than yours ever did at 1/16th the cost of the money you spent with 1/16th of the people you had helping you build it. I did my ALL MOST all my **** myself with 1/16th of the help you had .Kenny helped me over im's, only a few vague ones at that, and a crazy ass timing map that i still think he sent me as a joke. And orlando welded up my header, that still hasn't had any issues. I hope your car falls off the dyno and I see YOU on the news . That is if it doesn't burn down before you get it out of the garage, and set your neighborhood on fire...You just don't have a clue. This thread proves it, thanks for the entertainment tonight this was the most enjoyable read for me in a long time, kudos! One day you will get it right, me thinks tomorrow isn't your day .

And my response........ Meh. Im not perfect but I don't go on rants like this to prove something. I'll just look for your name in one of those threads about another TBer that died but this time it was from being a tard and racing on the streets. Except it wasn't from cancer or a health situation that you can't fix from medicine. I would back myself but I've been up since 3:30am this morning working on a Sabre Commercial. You know that company that made the MS Dos based program back in the early 80's that did all the airline booking. They're huge and I work with them.

Im also dyslexic so you feel good about everything you said. Aight!!!!

I don't tweak- kid . I used to 420 but the courts make sure I'm sober, and unfortunate for you guys- that want to act like billy bad asses, (you Lord athlon and ole skippy up top who gets himself into stitches every time he touches something with a wrench).I am quite more vocal off the herb, than you could ever imagine and even more methodical with my retorts -of your asinine comments. I will be moving to colorado soon.. Your usual "my member is bigger than yours" , comments are childish and quite repetitive at best, and don't really impress anyone -other than maybe yourself and the hand full of twits that will back you with little- to- no, credentials whatsoever-only because they need to use you later on. Unless you are speaking of trolling credentials-now that's a different story. You two, and a handful of others, are trying to work your way up to pro status with that mess. You, and others, have attacked my car, my posts, my grammar, then said my car didnt make over 200wheel ,Last year with vgt turbo, that no one else has even attempted..I dynoed it for ya, and proved you and your clones wrong.. By 50 wheel and 50 foot pound on a hurt stock motor with very high miles, on a unforgiving mustang dyno-meanwhile kids be like"i made 300 on k jet(every time too, I'm sure he will pop up again and say it)- on a dynojet, in the middle of winter at my best friend's shop", but his power band was almost useless.You see numbers arent everything. Duration of power is. Then he has no dyno sheet to prove it. Just bs claims to fame. pssh. So when i proved you wrong, athlon, you apologized, Cool move on your part and i almost started to have respect for you, then you ruin it by backing up your apology with snippy grammar correction remarks. Because I came here for the english lesson ?! No... I came for the tuna. But, you came here to teach English? Meanwhile, I read your posts and they have worse grammar errors than mine, what a typical hypocrite!! I posted up a alcohol thread, you made sure that went down the fox hole and it got pulled and locked down,By your boyfriend admin. Ok you win those rounds, and good for you! You must be proud too, and- Let me tell you, you are a proud, Proud boy! No doubt! So.. Now you're right back where we started before. Now you are attacking my life ,(not what this list was intended to be for, and way outside the rules-once again) instead of my wrenching ability, or attack my car with the "dumb turbo out of the hood"! BUT, you have not even a clue about me , my car, or my life, except what you may have heard as" rumors" from Evan or whatever . However, you were not really listening well because you don't care. I try to offer help when i can. The resistor and fake rev limit on megasquirt/microsquirt that you guys were building different crank sensors for, you and ole 740atl, I offered an easy solution for and was the first to do so. Found it on my own by trial and error, and shared it here first. Yet, you guys downplay me like I'm some idiot . I ask questions when I'm not sure because i Don't pretend to Know everything, yet somehow my questions are dumb.Ok, fine. I post up pics of my build, all the sudden i am some"know it all of 16 v", well dam make up your mind which is it? You see a pattern here? What ever suits you at the moment. Even if it conflicts , and is the exact opposite of your original opinion. All words you put into my mouth over a period of years yet you can't make up your mind what your exact thought is. You argue so much you don't even agree with yourself.. I don't pretend to NOT have experience, nor should i. And i sure don't pretend to "know it all", like you two and a few others suggest nonstop...Apparently that rubs you guys the wrong way something fierce. So who really is butthurt here? I do share what i built, i do share it multiple times on multiple forums that we all seem to be on, AND.. I keep running into the same arse clowns over and over and over, with the same old tired comments."Your car is junk", ok fair enough, can't argue with that,(it was the point of the build after all)- it is mostly salvage parts. "You are a druggie"... Uh, NO, and i can prove it, can you? "Your car is slow",ok, so come run me! Your definition of slow is gonna be way slower than I really am ,or ever will be. We already ran that rooster around the table remember, and i won that battle, with my dyno sheets, and multiple ones at that."You don't have any dyno sheets to prove it"-wrong, i don't choose to advertise what i make for a reason. Until it involves proving you wrong, then , it's almost worth it -sometimes. Almost, but your boi still comes back with some other silly mess. "Your street racing is gonna kill someone and your gonna be in prison for life"- i was in mexico fool., What's it gonna be next? Now then, the part about" not sleeping for three days", that's almost true, and nothing new , Have you have ever been a responsible parent in your life? I have a 2 month old, this is my second biological kid, my first is 18 now and he had 3 open heart surgeries before he was one year old,he was born with 12 holes in his heart and honestly i didn't think he was gonna make it, and that was the toughest time in my life, Worse than anything any of you can dish out to me here, and i mean ANY OF YOU. I worked at Titts racing and sold computers at sears, and lived in a hospital with my wife and son for a year while building the first haltech powered , dos operated 244 in united states and got published in Rolling magazine for it because i legitly dragged raced it at the track back in 1998/to 2003. It ran 13's, then high 12's. I had a shop and it got destroyed in a tornado out on 820 and Ramey in fort worth after that. My 2 month old baby daughter is now my world, Just as all my kids are, my newborn is my "18,539 posts". I have 4 other(stepchildren) kids i claim, with the oldest being 24 years old. I am a busy guy. I love my kids and my family, and i am more humble than you know. Neither of you have ever met me in person, face to face. And yet- you so quickly judge me in black and white text. Everytime without fail you are as predictable as tree, you always have some savagery waiting for me. And I Mean EVERY time, without FAIL. You have no self control, and thus you have 18,000 posts to further prove my point. I don't think your mouth ever stops spewing diarrhea-seriously. Some bs claims about my character, some bs opinion about my car, some bs about how i "operated the dyno" when i worked at Alamo Autosports. Some bs about "drug addiction", all your "go to" comments to defile my character, meanwhile people that know me are like "WTF is their problem"? Usually Followed By "ef them". Some comments about my 24 hour lemons race, some comments about me hanging off 8 second mustang guys nuts, Because i helped Frank pull out and reinstall his powerglide in my garage, and he won Txt2k15 last year and went to semi finals this year with multiple 8 second passes, and also was a member of this fine establishment back in 2000, and now has one of the fastest 4.6 litres in the world, holding many major records, and constantly breaking ,more. I personally was on 3 different 1320 videos in that one event this year. But some how your trolling is way cooler than any of that. And on and on .But one thing is common with you athlon, you are almost always rude. How cool do you think this really makes you look in front of your peers and my peers-people who do actually know me ,and trust me with their $100,000 or more racecars? Every thread i have made- you guys have ruined with you bs comments and sheer savagery. Yet you have never even met me or seen my car in person. You would not even dare to say these things to me in person, I'm here to tell you, my friends would simply not allow it. Nor would I. So you are a keyboard warrior through and through. You are flying by the seat of your pants and running your mouth about something you can't even pretend to know about. ME. So now you're accusing me of a "drug addiction" when more than 5 states have legalized weed, including Texas for patients this year. Do yourself a favor, get off what ever podium you think you have a right to stand on ,and i will not make you eat your words AGAIN- on a public forum. You can talk smack about my car, and you will. Some of the experiences i have been through would kill you. You two can't even take constructive criticism, let alone spell it or offer it. I have seen your threads. Yet , you are so savage when you offer your criticism up on a silver platter. You spew forth so much negativity, and for what? What exactly is your motive? Do you get off on it? I feel like you do, And this shows that you have way more problems within yourself, than I will ever have. My car isn't for everyone, and i didn't build it for everyone. one of the many reasons why i edited this whole thread, because i knew it was turning to trash so i beat the admins to the punch this time. I built my car for me, and nothing you say is going to take away what i have built, or what i have done with my life, and my career, or what i have in my life. Sorry about your luck but you just don't matter to me..Nothing you say is going to make my car or my customers cars any slower or faster. So i get that you want to defile my character and make me look like a fool..Meanwhile i still have customers and a business to run. If it wasn't for that, i wouldn't even waste my time commenting to you. You are a very manipulative person, and you're good at it, not gonna lie- so what? Do you have to advertise that every waking second i post a pic or a comment? You choose to though ! So salty bro. You do that, you are the attacker here. You are the troll here athlon. If your gonna talk smack to me continually- you are gonna be the next one i deal with head on as you can see. I am tired of your lack of compassion as an so called adult. Your a sorry excuse for a technician if this is the way you treat anyone. Your hate streak goes far to long and too wide for my tired old ass to tolerate any longer, you see, my life isn't this list, that's why i don't have 18,539 posts of dumb chit, snarky comments, rude banter, and downright silly trolling. That's why i don't really care if i get kicked off here for defending myself against your crude and unfortunate lies and allegations. The more You say things, the more i realize i am dealing with a troubled middle school kid hiding in a adult body. I would prefer you stop the childish antics as no one was even talking to you in the first place.

All your posts are gone but there's this novel.

He doesn't post because he's banned for having a dickbag attitude, attacking others, holding grudges rather than discussing his butt-hurt-ness, yadda.

**** man, that's half the board :omg:

it's probably because our shenanigans are cheeky and fun, and his shenanigans were cruel and tragic.

Chit!!!!! I missed the tone man, what can I say?

I swear to god I'll pistol whip the next guy who says shenanigans.

LOL

Last edited:
Back