• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mising part

reno

I have a 85 760 turbo b230 I resintly got this car it needs alot of work I got a service manual big waist of money :evil: on the left fender well betwene the battry and the power stearing res. ther is a bracket it has 3 mounting points what mounts ther is gone ther is a wring end with 4 wires and a pluged off vacume hose it runs without it but I would like to know what has ben removed :?:

If im correct your talking about the ac compressor. when they sieze some poeple take them out to avoid replacing and some people take them out for performance reasons

Some cars have a vacuum pump mounted in that location. In that case the connector would have three wires going to it. The pump is made by Delphi so you should be able to score one off an 80's Cavalier or Cadillac if you can't get one off a Volvo.

Richard Thomas

Thanks :D for responding but whats gone mounts to the inerfender not the engine :e-shrug:

Back