• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Dersterman: Weird virus message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spam!

Not the good stuff

spamboy.jpg

But this

Hello, friend. There are viruses' activities from your computer in last few days. Strongly recommend you to scan your computer. You can find a report about your computer's security and solve every problem with it here: http://www.total-scan.net/detected/blackice280zxt
Thank you. Forum member.

I got it in PM

Go ahead,,, make my day you f---!!!!!!!!!!

WARNING THIS IS A HARD RANT ABOUT BEHAVIOR I ABHOR !!!!!
PLEASE, FORGIVE ME IN ADVANCE.

http://forums.turbobricks.com/member.php?u=33924
is spamming people with this PM

Dersterman
Lurker

Default Hello
Hello, friend. There are viruses' activities from your computer in last few days. Strongly recommend you to scan your computer. You can find a report about your computer's security and solve every problem with it here:
Thank you. Forum member.

it isnt me that is infected.. it is the board.. and this member..
infecting others, taking advantage of their ignorance and fear.
these sites place files, that, on ANY scanner come up as a "virus" and are NOT fixable without downloading, and installing, and then PAYING for this or that product to FIX it, and worse yet, having to live with a paid for "HOLE" in their security suite because they, the intended victim, the much lesser informed end user, doesn't understand the concept nor have the "tools" or knowledge to keep from getting taken advantage of by those of greater knowledge and skill at computing.
As an IT Professional, this kind of activity MUST be STOPPED. especially on sites that people of "like mind" gather on such as this site.
I AM ANGRY AT THIS KIND OF ACTIVITY ON THIS SITE. I WILL NOT LEAVE IT BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN AN INVALUABLE TOOL FOR ME AND THE CARS I DRIVE... VOLVOS,, I AM POSTING THIS, AND, EXPECT TO RECIEVE INPUT FROM THE ADMINS ON THIS SITE REGARDING THE HANDLING OF THIS MATTER IN A TIMELY AND EXPEDITIOUS MANNER.
although i realize there is little they can do....
I CAN AND DO WRITE CODE AS WELL, THEREFORE I DO RESPECT AND APPRECIATE THE TALENT AND ABILITIES OF PEOPLE WHO CODE, AND THEIR ABILITY TO MAKE MONEY BY MANIPULATION OF PEOPLES IGNORANCE, FEAR, FALSE PRIDE, EGO, AND SOMETIME OUTRIGHT STUPIDITY WHEN IT COMES TO COMPUTING.
I DO NOT LIKE IT HOWEVER.
THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR AND I FOR ONE WILL NOT TOLERATE IT LONG BEFORE I RESPOND IN KIND. IT IS HUMAN NATURE TO DEFEND YOURSELF AND THOSE OF LESSER INTELLIGENCE BY HELPING PEOPLE COME TO UNDERSTAND THESE THREATS TO THEIR ENVIRONMENTS, AND THEIR WALLETS, BY EDUCATING THEM IN HOW TO DEFEND THEMSELVES AND OTHERS.
EVEN IF IT IS AS SIMPLE AS TELLING THEM "DO NOT CLICK THAT LINK OR YOU WILL SCREW YOURSELF AND HAVE TO SPEND MORE MONEY TO FIX IT BECAUSE YOU WERE "IGNORANT" AND "UNEDUCATED" AND DEPEND ON THE KNOWLEDGE AND OFTEN GOOD WILL OF PEOPLE LIKE ME TO PROTECT YOU FROM "THEM" AND "THAT"".
IT IS ONLY MY JOB WHEN I CHOOSE TO MAKE IT SO.
I EARNED MY RIGHT TO THIS FREEDOM BY EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE, MANY HOURS OF PRACTICE, AND BECAUSE "I ONCE WAS WHERE YOU ARE NOW" AND ABOUT TO, "INNOCENTLY", AND "UNKNOWINGLY" MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE.
OK... I have yelled at you long enough.. i hope you are at least trying to understand, some of you get it already and will become pro-active, and some of you are pissed off and will come after me,, BUT REMEMBER THIS... i WROTE some of that code you use to do so,, COME AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MAKE THE TOOLS.. I DON'T SIMPLY USE THEM.
It was a bad day for me already, only to come home thinking i was going to find a little solice in the folly of others in a forum i love about and for the stupid cars i choose to drive and get a pm like this.... I ONLY THOUGHT I WAS PISSED OFF!!! ROTFLMAO....
feeling a lil better now, i was not compositionaly concerned, just needed to get it out.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back