• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Streetkarnage Wagon

Well not much has happened.. just put some stickers on the dash and tracked down a few interior peices that were missing

Geting a Black rear seat of Dave (oz-volvo) and im going to take the black door cards out of my sedan to put in it... im thinking of going 850 front seats but ill wait and see what comes up

Still looking for a roof basket but having no luck.. if anybody has one in the states and would ship it that would be great..
i dont mind even if it had to be cut to be easyer to send and I just got itweldered back up over here

Hopefully geting a rwc on friday so i can take it out of daves name and put it in mine and then put my plates on it.. (REAL OG)

106.jpg

how is that roady going anyway?

hey bro, didnt get a chance to get over there on friday and now im broke.. :-( will go over there when i get some cash... sorry bruv

quick photoshop i did to show what it should look like..

volvo-1.jpg

and i was thinking this could look cool.. but im not sure about it..;-)

volvoSHAVED.jpg

let me know what you guys think
cheers

The shaved back looks really good, curious to see what you're going to do with those wheels. Those are basically the exact same dimension I wanted :lol:

omgomgomgomg

I was waiting for someone to buy and testfit those wheels. POAST REULTZ NAOW!!!!!

Those wheels 5x108 too?? TEST FIT THEM NOW!!

yea cost an extra 10 each wheel to get them in 5x108.. was raining yesterday arvo so couldnt do it.. but if the rain stays away the sarvo they will be test fitted.. :)

omgomgomgomg

I was waiting for someone to buy and testfit those wheels. POAST REULTZ NAOW!!!!!

these worked out cheaper then geting fliped and widened volvo steelies so its a win win.. photos will be up tomorrow at the lattest!!!

Thats going to look Sweet! Can you pm me a price of how much it cost you?
Cheers

cheers mate.. ill PM you now

will look slick

shaved back is cool

but i dunno about the doin it for the lols sticker i reckon thats a bit gay but otherwise cool

thanks man.. yea it looks a little different im still not sure on it though..

hahaha there is a story behind the sticker.... if i dont get that im geting FREE LOLLIES haha:-P:-P

Test fitted the wheels today man I happy with the fitment!!! I got Photos but only have my iPhone atm so canT upload them!! I'll do it tomorrow.

Quick question though.. There is a littlE spikes that is next to the studs.. And also a little bolt!!

What are they? Can I remove them?

My old 850 had them but my other 249 doesn't!

Thanks guys

Test fitted the wheels today man I happy with the fitment!!! I got Photos but only have my iPhone atm so canT upload them!! I'll do it tomorrow.

Quick question though.. There is a littlE spikes that is next to the studs.. And also a little bolt!!

What are they? Can I remove them?

My old 850 had them but my other 249 doesn't!

Thanks guys

You can take them off.

They just hold the rotor to the hub or help line up a stock wheel.

C_M there 5x108 haha

Thanks chopsticks

3b8328c6.jpg

33cba67c.jpg

fronts. Steering wasnt totaly straight..
1e783f07.jpg

ef57b3f4.jpg

backs..

Loving the fitment!! Just went and picked up my guard roller of a mate that had borrowed it so will be geting into it tomorrow..

Cheers

Back