• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Atlanta VCOA meets

jonbriggs

Hello All
After many long years Atlanta Has a VCOA chapter!!!
We will Be having 2 events currently planned we would be pleased if you

could join us!

May 15th ? ?Ride & Drive? Event VCOA Members
10:00 am ? 1:00 pm Saturday
VCNA Ride and Drive at Volvo Regional Office
1125 Northbrook Parkway Suwanee GA 30024

Drive the New Volvos on a 3 mile suburban course.
Technical presentation and facility tour of Volvo parts distribution

center by Dan Johnston
Buffet lunch and Volvo Ambassador T-shirt

June 5th -Annual Dyer & Dyer Show and Meet
Dyer & Dyer Volvo
5260 Peachtree Industrial Boulevard
Chamblee, GA 30341
Car Display, Tech Session, Lunch, 30 cars last year!
Thank You
Jon Briggs

http://www.atlantavolvoclub.com/Atlanta_Volvo_Club/Welcome_files/shapeimage_1.png

I think ima hit up the June 5th meet. Im still trying my hardest for the Ride & Drive event this weekend, but its not looking good for me.

-Carlo

Last edited:
Ok just got this email
Mike
We are set for Saturday. Dyer and Dyer Volvo is rolling out a free lunch and a tech clinic. We are anticipating a great turn out. We would love to have you join us. The event starts at 10 and goes untill 3. The main events (car judging, raffles, lunch are in the 11 to 2 time frame).

Davies

I'll be there fo sho with the 164.

Im planning on being there, though, I will be volvo-less for this event. Probobly roll up w/ my pops in his 745

-Carlo

What time does it start tomorrow?
Mike
We are set for Saturday. Dyer and Dyer Volvo is rolling out a free lunch and a tech clinic. We are anticipating a great turn out. We would love to have you join us. The event starts at 10 and goes untill 3. The main events (car judging, raffles, lunch are in the 11 to 2 time frame).

Davies
10am

Nice meet- lotsa good cars and nice people. Good to see Smurf, Zeke, Alex Evans and quite a few of the vintage guys from Carlisle.
Some pics:

Last edited:
Back