• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

HOtt 9xx/S90 car pics

From http://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1299481

IMG_1325small.jpg

IMG_1298small.jpg

Haha, nice find. I did that photardshop before started molding parts for something similiar. Sadly though I ran out of time and got too lazy to finish something of it.

Big like on that one!
That ass reminds me of both SAAB 9000 and Merc 190 AMG :D:D

Did another one, this should do as an inspiration :)
Getting the wing soon, should create diffuser aswell. Will see, how it turns out.

96BR35R.jpg

Rotiform VCE, 18X8.5, 20mm spacers, these are for sale as once again Ive decided I dont like how silver wheels look on a silver car, back to the blue wheels...

anyone "over there" that have the turkoise blue paint on your volvo 940? i know you can search on google but i want tip from from u.

Small winter Project on the daily driver:
This car (fenders etc are the same color, they where freshly painted and the rest of the car dirty as **** when i took the Picture):

Will have these rims (of course im gonna polish the lips and give them a fresh coat of silver powdercoat):

Stage 0: Redrill from 5x120 to 5x108 + a more decent suspension drop (GE motorsport front springs and custom coilovers rear)

Back