• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

945 b230fb+t

I finally got my Wasted Spark setup to work. After 6 months.
The ignition module was faulty...

YtVPA8Kl.jpg

I installed my new 630ccm Deka injectors, 012AMM and LH Chip but the car won't idle. I tried 3 different AMMs. After contacting the chips creator he said there might be an error in one of the maps and send me a new one. Lets see how this one turns out. :grrr:

This weekend I did a 16V conversion and drove my first 150 miles.
The details are shown in great detail on this site.
slgXmdPh.jpg

One thing I noticed: The 940 throttle cable will fit with the original 8V bracket underneath the throttle body.

gKUoPy7h.jpg

It fills the engine bay a lot more...

BQX1pShh.jpg

I tidied up some stuff. Next things on the list are: Exhaust, Big Turbo, ECU

x8B0Y4Sh.jpg

The 16V to 8V exhaust manifold adapter is self designed and then cut by a laser cutting company btw. Cost me 50?. I had to cut the thread by hand and was very on the edge while doing it. :rofl:

FnVGyd5h.jpg

jEv8z57h.jpg

5hoeV0Hh.jpg

The 16V to 8V exhaust manifold adapter is self designed and then cut by a laser cutting company btw. Cost me 50€. I had to cut the thread by hand and was very on the edge while doing it. :rofl:

As if I didn't have to first convince you to get it cut in locally, and then still have to send you the DXF files per E-Mail cause you were to lazy to click on the download links in my build thread.

And who modelled the first draft of a design for you with the countersunk screws? Huh? HUH?!!?!?!?!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Still looks good though. :cool:

Now get to swapping in a 3" throttle body already! :-P

After the Turbo install I spend a bit of time on the interior.

I got Scheelmann seats for a really good price. They are extremely narrow (fits me perfect :lol:).

sXAdccBh.jpg

I fitted my MOMO Cavallino with a custom horn button (NOT original) and already got my new paddle shifters test fitted.

XPpICynh.jpg

Speaking of paddle shifters: gsellstr hocked me up with this adapter plate for my new transmission. Made its way to Germany safely.

gh4H0Quh.jpg

Engine is still doing great and I'm eager to get this car on a Dyno with the new transmission fitted.

sWD9sxbh.jpg

I just want to know how the hell do you pass TUV with this?

Anytime I went near a TUV shop with any of my cars I came back with a laundry list of BS to 'fix'
Eventually I just did the ol' pay-to-pass at a shop where I was buddies with the owner. I have to assume you do the same.

Back