• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Where to buy B&G springs for 240

DME

vague member
IPD is sold out and won't have of their springs any stock till July.

So I looked for B&G. Shox.com wants $60 to $300+ in shipping according to their calculator. Can't find any on Amazon, Ebay, or FCP. I "found" a set at New Level Motorsports and they cancelled the order because they are out of stock.

Are there any vendors who are not shady/drop shipping who actually have stock? Where do you guys buy?

Thanks,

Dave

Last edited:
I don't see any performance springs at FCP, just the standard Lesjofors. B&G itself is out of stock. I've spent a good chunk of today hunting for ANYTHING...figures the one time I want to spend money I literally cannot find what I need.

I don't see any performance springs at FCP, just the standard Lesjofors. B&G itself is out of stock. I've spent a good chunk of today hunting for ANYTHING...figures the one time I want to spend money I literally cannot find what I need.

Good luck man. I wish that I could tell you about how my car rides with them on but I still haven't installed them.

Just to update this, I was itchy and not willing to wait. FCP doesn't carry them anymore. VP had some coming but not for a few weeks. I ordered Kilen's from an Ebay shop in the UK late last week and they arrived today shipped from somewhere on the East Coast (!).

Back