• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Fuel/Spark tuning for LH 2.4/EZK with TunerPro!

JW, may be speed rating is wrong? Most memories have access time in ns (e.g. 27C256-70, that 70 is access time), if this chip has slower access time LH will have trouble reading from it.

Hey dude when's the next version of LH2.4 Studio coming out? I can't wait!

Also, going to send you a PM in a bit.

Hey dude when's the next version of LH2.4 Studio coming out? I can't wait!

Also, going to send you a PM in a bit.

Well I guess in a week at most. I hoped to finish it for the christmas but didn't have enough free time.

I just re-downloaded my zip file onto my PC at home and it seems to work just fine. Are you using TunerPro v5?
I just checked the version, it's 4.14... I was uploading the bin/xdf files correctly, so no wonder! Thanks for bringing that up. I'll get the latest!

so.... I can use all this to lean out my boosted AFRs a bit? (currently like 10 or richer!)

how easy is that to do exactly? As in using a WB and roadtesting.

:-D

Yes. Grab a friend, grab an Ostrich 2.0, download the programs, go to town!

Doh, turns out I'm screwed for the moment. My 1998 Dell Latitude CP won't run TunerPro V5 on Windows2000.

I'm not sure(I'm mostly a Mac person). It says Tunerpro.exe is not a valid Win32 application.

I'm not sure(I'm mostly a Mac person). It says Tunerpro.exe is not a valid Win32 application.

You've got something seriously wrong with your tunerpro install. Uninstall, re-download, and try again.

Bump: added Ostrich install.

cripes ditch win2k already!
:-P
Did you miss the part where I said the laptop is from 1998? 233mhz processor and 4gb hard drive can only go so far, lol.
You've got something seriously wrong with your tunerpro install. Uninstall, re-download, and try again.

Bump: added Ostrich install.
I'll try it again when I'm back home.

And man, you're all over this!!!

ok lemme start the scary questions:

When I double click on RPM limit it is set at 39. Is that just a value for 6500ish rpms, or is it saying my rev limit is 39 rpms?

nvm, holding the mouse over it explained it.

Last edited:
Open up the rpm table that is included in beepee's "kit". It tells you what that number corresponds to in rpm. :)

EDIT: I tried a fresh install of TunerPro v5, same message. :( I won't be tuning on this laptop anyway, but yeah.

Last edited:
ok lemme start the scary questions:

When I double click on RPM limit it is set at 39. Is that just a value for 6500ish rpms, or is it saying my rev limit is 39 rpms?

nvm, holding the mouse over it explained it.

I've added explinations for most of the values in the comment field; the XDF for EZK is still pretty rough (though it is fairly complete as far as I can tell) so I will be working on that next.

Anyone with WinOLS, or who happens to have an alias of ipdown or blabla, who would like to add tables, please step up! :-)

Also my RPM equation is an estimate; the values are not exact but they _should_ be within 100 RPM of reality. I'm not even going to get into how I determined that equation but I am sure that there is a simpler/better one.

What sucks is that I can't figure out how to make TunerPro do conversions that aren't simple math. That's why the RPM table is included; every time I try and tell it that RPM = 60*e^(0.0215834714*(255-x)) it gets wonky and doesn't even come close to a correct value.... ugh.

The ones i have are 70 ns access time, i'll try your suggestions.

I think the highest I have that works was less than 20, so...

*opens google calculator*

9xx LH2.4 runs at 12.5 Mhz

(1/12 500 000) second = 80 nanoseconds

I guess 70 should work, but it is cutting it close. I'd shoot for 40 or less.

I am told that the 5xx ECU only runs at 6Mhz so it might work just fine if you have one of those.

Back