• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

HOtt 9xx/S90 car pics

_DSC8762.jpg

_DSC8777.jpg

_DSC8771.jpg

_DSC8765.jpg

holy **** that owns

very nice. rubbing? how many coils cut?

I'm at 2.5 in the front, 1.75 in the rear. The rears rub like crazy with the family in it. I need to cut the inner lip out and pull the lips as much as I can. I might also machine the spacers a little thinner.

They are adapters. The wheels are 5x114.3. I narrowed the rear spacers up on my lathe today so they should fit a little better.

They are adapters. The wheels are 5x114.3. I narrowed the rear spacers up on my lathe today so they should fit a little better.

Absolutely luv it ! surprised I haven't seen you rollin around Seattle. What part of town are you in ? i usually run from Ballard to Lynnwood.

.............Dave

Absolutely luv it ! surprised I haven't seen you rollin around Seattle. What part of town are you in ? i usually run from Ballard to Lynnwood.

.............Dave

I havent been driving it lately. I have been taking my time with getting the wheels fitted since I can ride to work on my bike, then the crank angle sensor went out. I Just got that replaced and so it should be out and about soon. Im usually a little further north in the Everett area.

looks like the grill and bumper have been adapted from a v70. Looks really good.

Back