• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

MA/RI/CT/NH Carlisle Caravan

luke your house is a bit out of the way for meee, so I think I will just meet everyone at perkins friday @ 2pm. Seems like a plan as of now.

Last edited:
Count me in.
Though migh tI suggest that the CT crew meet at the Olympia Diner? (It's where we meet Tuesday nights) It's close to Hartford.
I wouldn't want everyone to drive south..just to go North again.
Let me know what you think!

Count me in.
Though migh tI suggest that the CT crew meet at the Olympia Diner? (It's where we meet Tuesday nights) It's close to Hartford.

Except Ikea is easy for the MA and RI people to find. But it doesn't really matter to me. lol

Count me in.

We've met at Ikea the last few years in a row. It works well...let's keep that.

My bro and I will meet up with you guys at Perkins most likely. I will have my 244T and he will have his 242 16VT. 2:00?

If anyone needs to ride along with me around the york PA area let me know. I have one open seat in my car aval!

Luke, where do you live? Me and Matt (piglet) and who ever else is coming from the Jersey crew are gonna caravan out and if you are on the way we're gonna meet by you, if not Perkins it is

Luke, where do you live? Me and Matt (piglet) and who ever else is coming from the Jersey crew are gonna caravan out and if you are on the way we're gonna meet by you, if not Perkins it is

yeah ive moved out to scranton area.

a bit out of the way for you guys to make, but by all means your all welcome to make the trip! but if not meet us at perkins @ 2pmish

and we WONT leave if you guys are running late, unlike everyone did to me last year:grrr:

edit:dan, add "ride r" "piglet"

Back