• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

240 - 3.1 to 2.4 conversion.....doable?

I mean that’s a different question. But as I remember, just the TPS and mag are different. The ECU is different but the wiring is the same. EZK is the same.

I'm looking for what pin-outs are different or what needs to be changed out from one to the other. Wouldn't think in mass production they would have that much different harness-wise, but its Volvo so who knows.

I can get out the manuals and start drawing diagrams but am crunched on time and was hoping there was someone who had BTDT and could just cut to the chase with whats different.

I'm looking for what pin-outs are different or what needs to be changed out from one to the other. Wouldn't think in mass production they would have that much different harness-wise, but its Volvo so who knows.

I can get out the manuals and start drawing diagrams but am crunched on time and was hoping there was someone who had BTDT and could just cut to the chase with whats different.

But why?

It's not very difficult to look at a wiring diagram and figure out which terminals are different between the two. Then you either cut the wires and connect them to the correct lead, or release the lead from the connector and put it in the correct position. A terminal release tool is ideal. A pick or pocket Screw driver can sometimes work.

Back