• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Homer's 1990 240 redblock exorcism

Some free samples showed up from AMP/Tyco in germany.
DSC_0003.jpg

Nice. Spent most of last night pinning out the exact same connectors. :nod:

I don't know if you've used megasquirt on anything previous to this, but if so, you will NOT want to go back to that crap after you use the econoseals. They are sweet.

Nice. Spent most of last night pinning out the exact same connectors. :nod:

I don't know if you've used megasquirt on anything previous to this, but if so, you will NOT want to go back to that crap after you use the econoseals. They are sweet.

The econoseals are pretty good but I've been spoiled by Deutsch/Soriau Autosport connectors.
It's just another reason why I didn't want MS.

Also, there is no reason to waste money on connectors. Visit Tyco or Molex's site and request free samples. You can spend HOURS though wading through the millions of connectors.

IMG_3327.JPG

IMG_3154.JPG

Started yanking apart the alternator. Needs new bearings. I managed to get the pulley side off without too much hassle, I'll need a bearing puller for the other side.
Already have a good voltage reg with good brushes ready to go in.
Bearing part nr
-6303LHA-pulley side
-6203DUB-vr side

More parts.
850 GLT NA cams
ME7 intake mani- Thanks Rob
800cc deka injectors- Karl is a whore
850 flat flywheel- Thanks wiita (not the fake doctor)
DSC_0046.jpg

Oh look, macro used properly.
DSC_0048.jpg

A bit of boredom today. Of course it most likely will all go out the window once i get the engine in the engine bay and REAL measurements taken.
Oh well, a good refresher on solidworks.
Header2.png

Back