• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Davis 2019 April 27th-28th

Maybe I'll try to light a fire under my a$$ and put my car together. Though I don't know if I'll be up to a long trip right off the bat until things are broken in a bit (rather then broken in on the side of the I 5).

Is it spring yet?

153-M.jpg

I think I'll make it out this year. I'll be definitely down for drags but maybe not with slicks. I'll have to make the long drive back.

Me too. Planning to drive my Volvo this time. I think it'll make the 4k mile round trip without breaking.
Dave

We need stickers. Something that sets the respective car apart from the rabble. Perhaps a "I drove to Davis and my car only broke down twice" type of thing.

Is it April yet?

030-M.jpg

How about now?

044-M.jpg

You got my number right Jason? We can certainly talk. Help for day of the show is a big area we can use bodies. Parking, checkin, gates, setup, takedown, all of it.

That goes for anyone that will actually show up to help. Saying you're in then bailing day of does us absolutely no good, but if you're actually going to show up, shoot me a pm and I will get you in touch with the person coordinating that part of the show.

Also since I am coordinating the Saturday stuff, I will need volunteers for drag on the fast group drive, also a mid-pack that knows the route, same for the slow group drive. Fast group drive will have a pretty aggressive pace, weather and traffic permitting, slower drive will be much more casual.

my body and my car are ready. I may have the getrag in by that time, but I'm lazy and poor so that's doubtful.

Back