• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

B230FK -T in 242 quick n dirty

Mr.Borrie

The Sneaky F*ing Ukrainian
Here”s the deal, got a long running project 242 (see signature) and i want to abandon the (inital) project. Lost intrest so im looking into getting it on the road quick and dirty, selling off all the goodies i bought for it to get Some cash and space. Nobody gives me cash for it a whole.

What i have to work with

B230FK and Aw71 in there. No wiring and no blockdistrunitor (was going to do wasted sprak)
Not yet connected petrol tank (misging the filler hose)
Broken steering rack
Rebuild of calipers
Some welding but most is optical.

My idea. Put a old style lpg on a carb manifold. Let the car be LPG only. Its quick and required to run on LPG with it being registers as such.

Fix the brakes and get a used rack, patch up the bad spots and trow it through inspection.
This wont break the bank and i might be able to sell it running to Some cheapskate

However Some issues i dont know how to fix.

Ignition: no clue how to do this, i guess find a block mounted distribitor? Any other less time consuming options , using the flywheel and Some electronics?

Turbo: old fasion lpg systems that i have on the selfs wont like boost, not do the carbs.. how to go about this? I saw once a turbo with the inners removed making it N/A, dirty but Will work and leaves the option to +T it at a later point.

Any other stuff i am overlooking?

Oh come on.. This is TB and the most hacky topic get no love?
Allright.. ill promise ill include zipties and jb weld in the solution

Back