• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Florida Volvo Secret Santa and IKEA Donut Cruise

RobT5

SSmyLoT.jpg

When: Saturday, December 22, 2018 at 10 AM ? 2 PM
Where: Starts at IKEA Orlando - Ends at Donut King Clermont
Host: Florida Volvo Community.

Facebook Event Link - https://www.facebook.com/events/259241311409704/
Newsletter Link - CLICK HERE

Friends and family, I am pleased to announce our 2nd annual Secret Santa, IKEA donut run!
For those that remember it here is the general run down.

We will meet between 930-10am as we greet each other and talk about our rides and what happened within the previous year and what to come next year.

For our first part which is the obligatory walk through IKEA, we will enter at 1030 for any crazy shopping we must do because, IKEA.
Then around 1130 we will all meet up in the food court area for some Swedish meatballs.
After we have all partaken in the dining of our traditional Swedish american lunch we shall head back to the cars to gear up for the trip to Donut King in clermont, a short trip down I4 and onto the Florida Turnpike for 19 miles.

We will depart in two groups so no one gets lost this year.
The first group will be the faster group that likes to drive... well... fast. The second group will be for those of us who wish to enjoy a cruise.

Once at donut king we shall partake in some of their large selection of donuts and the head over to an area where we can take a group photo.
Once at our photo spot we shall partake in our annual Secret Santa gift exchange!

If you cannot be there but still wish to partake in the gift exchange please get with me and we can arrange a way to get your gift to the event for the person you end up assigned to.

You must use this page in order to sign up for the event or your name will not be put into the drawing.

Please note, this is a family event.
Kids and spouses/girlfriends/boyfriends are encouraged, and they may also participate in the exchange, they need only register.

Back