• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

B230 fuel rail vs B234F fuel rail?

stackz

anyone know the on-center spacing of the injectors for both these engines?

I'd rather not have to buy another piece of raw fuel rail and drill the injector bungs out for a b234f based project if i can use a pre-drilled ebay rail for the B230...

I can measure the B234F one myself as I have it at home but I dont have a rail for a B230 and the sellers on ebay generally are from china and translations dont work too well haha

Are you in need of a fuel rail? I have a spare B230F rail... no schraeder though.

Are you in need of a fuel rail? I have a spare B230F rail... no schraeder though.

I'm mainly just looking for the on-center measurements between the injectors on the rail. If you could measure that for me, that would be awesome!

I'm looking at a pre-drilled aftermarket rail, not a stock rail as the intake manifold is custom and I need a sharp 90* turn right out of the #1 injector.

The injector spacing is the same (thanks Volvo!)

I had issues getting the stock b230 rail and the b234f rail to work with the intake I made (runners shortened 2in, yoshifab plenum). I used the Ebay rail. Works great once you get the fittings to stop leaking...

The injector spacing is the same (thanks Volvo!)

I had issues getting the stock b230 rail and the b234f rail to work with the intake I made (runners shortened 2in, yoshifab plenum). I used the Ebay rail. Works great once you get the fittings to stop leaking...

cool deal! yeah it looked similar from the pics but that can be very misleading which is why I asked before I bought something completely useless haha.

my intake is made from a b234f lower mated to an aluminum tube with a t-body flange welded to the front. I didnt even think about the damn fuel rail until after it was all done. its really tight from the back of the flange to the fuel rail and I screwed up the threads for my fittings. while looking for some more cheap fuel rail stock I came across this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/For-Volvo-2...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

everything is done for me with this, just would have to buy an 8AN 90* fitting for the front and I'm done!

So wait... do you still need the measurements then? I can snag them tonight if so.

Back