• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

MountainMeet 2017: Sept. 28-Oct. 1

I am potentially down for this if anyone is leaving out from anywhere within a few hours of PGH and would like someone to split travel expenses with. I'm pretty sure the 244 would make it, but me and my luck...it would be cool to not push it. Plus the savings would be nice with Peterpalooza coming up a couple weeks after.

I am potentially down for this if anyone is leaving out from anywhere within a few hours of PGH and would like someone to split travel expenses with. I'm pretty sure the 244 would make it, but me and my luck...it would be cool to not push it. Plus the savings would be nice with Peterpalooza coming up a couple weeks after.

Alden? Scotty?

Flight booked through ATL. Catching a ride with the folks from the gump :) Too late to call dibs on a couch for Friday and Saturday nights?

Flight booked through ATL. Catching a ride with the folks from the gump :) Too late to call dibs on a couch for Friday and Saturday nights?

Oh hell yeah.

Should be a couch available.

I'll start food planning soon...had a couple ideas for decals, but I haven't really fleshed anything out yet. I need to work on that this week.

If it's not too late to make the roster, I've recently come into some free time that weekend and would love to join the festivities! Consider me a "maybe" as I have to figure out which vehicle I'd bring (whichever has the biggest pile of spare parts)

If it's not too late to make the roster, I've recently come into some free time that weekend and would love to join the festivities! Consider me a "maybe" as I have to figure out which vehicle I'd bring (whichever has the biggest pile of spare parts)

Got you down.

I'll chip in for you on one condition - bring the 242 :-P

Working hard on the'81 V8 car-it's gonna be close. MikeJr, came over and now we have suspension under the car. Exhaust is ordered,brakes mostly done. Lots of wiring under the dash to finish.
If it's not done, I will bring the '83 flathood

I intend to bring the 122 but I've been really dragging my feet lately. The weather just got really nice though and I'm off for four days this weekend so we'll see.

Working hard on the'81 V8 car-it's gonna be close. MikeJr, came over and now we have suspension under the car. Exhaust is ordered,brakes mostly done. Lots of wiring under the dash to finish.
If it's not done, I will bring the '83 flathood

I vote for the '83. I've been drooling over that car since I saw the CL ad.

I intend to bring the 122 but I've been really dragging my feet lately. The weather just got really nice though and I'm off for four days this weekend so we'll see.

*Andrew brings the 122*
*Makes the Killboy highlights for the fourth time in four trips*

C30 for me

WWD GANG

If I keep changing the wheels, they'll just keep thinking it's a different car. Actually if there's another cruise that's going all the way to the dragon, I'm gonna sit it out. I don't think any of us planned on being gone for ten hours last year. Also I might bring my dog.

Back