• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

SE 2019 April 26-28

As always, I had a big time at SE. I enjoyed taking rides in Sam's red wagon and Kyle's 120 with the 5-cylinder whiteblock as well as just talking cars for the weekend.

Thanks Kenny for opening up your house and shop to everyone and thanks to Honda Matt for kitchen duties. The pork butt was especially good this year, no doubt made better by Brandon's contribution of some unique KC BBQ sauce.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at Mountain Meat in September.

Thanks Kenny for having us. Great fun was had by all. Thanks Sam for the awesome storytelling. I'm going to go ahead and extend my thanks from Brandon (VW guy) who came with. He can't stop talking about Sam's wagon, Grayson's RS3 or Mike Sr's 242. I had a blast, tell Matt to heed people's warnings about chocolate and finish off the rest of that bottle of Gris Gris.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/r_D-U4JSgTc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bonfire vids inside. I'll probably play around and throw up some stuff in premiere. This is straight off the drone cam

Back