• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Floor mat fitment

colgate41

Will original floor mats from a 940/960 fit correctly in a 740? I?m assuming since the cars are basically the same they would but I just wanted to be sure. Thanks in advance!

I’m pretty sure the 940 mats are the same, but the 960 has a slightly different floor shape. I have a set of 940 mats in my 1995 960 and they do slide around a little bit, they are not quite right. I have actually only ever seen one set of real 960 plastic mats, and the owner would not sell them to me.

I?m pretty sure the 940 mats are the same, but the 960 has a slightly different floor shape. I have a set of 940 mats in my 1995 960 and they do slide around a little bit, they are not quite right. I have actually only ever seen one set of real 960 plastic mats, and the owner would not sell them to me.

Thanks for the info. Have a local guy selling some for a fair price...they just need a good cleaning. Anything will be better than my current lack of floor mats.

Back