• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Rare Volvo parts that you have!

Specifically made for Volvo 240/740 by BBS Rennsport: BBS RS 5x108 Et17 centers.

Got 4 of them. I am currently gathering all original BBS parts (waffles, 3D centercaps, hexa caps etc. needed to build a complete set. Expensive as hell, but they are my dream wheels.

Might setup a build thread for it with al BBS part numbers etc.

Xvwo7Vb.jpg

So I got this thing, it's a collapsible cargo carrier I believe, about 4 ft x 3 ft base, about 1 ft tall. Covered in waterproof vinyl. I can't find out anything else about it. Any info is welcome!

S5tlaggl.jpg

Volvo Executive emblem, 900 series

Picked up this rare Volvo 900 series Executive emblem the other day, have been trying for a long time to get one to add to my collection.

Attachments

• Volvo executive emblem, 900 series.JPG
    Volvo executive emblem, 900 series.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 280
Now this one here isn't like any of them new plastic thingys you can buy. This was made in Sweden in the 90's (probably) and is filled with all kinds of dangerous chemicals and other stuff! I Guess :roll:

Somewhat uncommon variable wiper delay module from a pre-'78 Volvo. Does work in the later cars, but you do lose the fixed 7 second intermittent mode. Instead, you set the delay on the knob that's attached to the relay box. Ranges from 30 seconds down to 1 second.

Module next to it is a spare constant idle control module that I picked up out of an '81 244.

-J

Back