• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

LH2.4 ECU numbers

getouttamyway

Is there a list anywhere describing the differences between the different ECU (and EZK I suppose) numbers? I need to find a turbo ECU with EGR and cold start injector for a 1991 940 Turbo.

You need the 149 EZK ignition box is turbo egr I believe that runs the EGR. Red label. Might be some others EGR EZK box numbers also. I don't think the ecu number matters. Cold start doesn't matter either pretty sure all 9xx turbo boxes can use the cold start extra injector if it's plugged in. I got a 149 if you need one.

I’ve used an egr ecu on a non egr lh2.4 b230ft with no issues and I’m sure the opposite is possible too. Only the ezk “talks” with the egr bits. When you get egr check engine codes they come up in the ezk check. The only possible thing I can think of is a very slight engine remap because of the emissions.

939- yes, thanks for catching it. That's what my 93 Turbo has and I've also ran few 954's in it without issues.

I'm running non-EGR ecu+ezk with the egr equipment hooked up properly. It often smells really rich. Thinking that could be the problem. I'll eventually be due for smog so I want to get the right ECU by then so everything is working propery, will have to scour the yards.

Does anyone know what the most recent hardware and .bin files are for EGR and non-EGR Turbo engines?

In the US, I think the latest EGR setup is the '954 ECU and '207 EZK (both factory chippable). The '954 has the extra RAM and the quad driver chip for fuel pump and fans. What would the equivalent non-EGR .bin files be for these?

In Europe, they have the '984 immobilizer ECU with the latest hardware.

Back