• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Raleigh/Durham - hangout, eat, drink, wrench 2/23/19

boostdemon

creative mastermind
Where: Dana's house in Cary
When: Saturday the 23rd of February lets say noon?

Going to do a little gathering at the house if anyone local wants to roll by. The goal would be to get the 745 running again so i can get it in/out of the garage to finish cleaning up stuff. We can do some burgers and dogs like last time or get something ordered. Its probably going to be cold out but we'll try and do a firepit or something. If we get it going then we can just hang and drink beers and play super smash brothers or whatever too.

I think my brother will come down from NoVA for the weekend. As always theres a spare room for anyone that needs a guest bed.

Kyle - do you still have that 544?

I think my brother will come down from NoVA for the weekend. As always theres a spare room for anyone that needs a guest bed.

Kyle - do you still have that 544?

Nope, 544 is sold. Same guy I sold a 122 sedan to a few years ago, he's collecting all kinds of old volvos.

Well its going to be a wet and cold one... we will shove the 745 half way out of the garage to get some room i suspect.

Back