• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mr.Borrie Volvo 360 CUP Hatch

Will it be ready for 6th of april?

We have come this far in so little time (i work full-time and just got the Saturday to myself) So i do hope i can make it drivable before 6th of april. To make matters worse the APK expired so i also have to squeeze in the APK check. I got this saterday and the monday off and have that Saturday 5th to do some last minute adjustments. Spend a few hours tonight at the car with the big lights on installed a new fuel line high pressure. and some other small bits
On the list for the 5th i got:

- Install seats and belts
- petrol line conversion finish up
- install hood-pins
- reinstall windshield
- install rebuild calipers and refresh the fluid
- secure the rollbars or take them out
- get APK
- Sort out the wiring
- replace balljoint
- get the wheel alignment redone (widend subframe)

We got the car done, but the electronics are acting up. We are simply out of time. Still proud of the amazing amount of work done. Want to thank my dad for all the efforts and welding on the car. We"ll still hit the elandrun with the silver 740.. Just going to be so much less fun.

foto+1.JPG

foto+2.JPG

foto+3.JPG

foto+4.JPG

Car is turning over but just wont give in

I love the progress you've made. Very cool project. How did you end up attaching the rear spoiler?

Had everything in working order, just had to adjust the clutch cable as the car would not go in gear if the engine was running. Spend a whole day diagnosing and adjusting before coming to the conclusion i had to pull the engine again. something was going wrong with the clutch as it would never really release.

foto+5.JPG

Spend today pulling the block and more diagnosing, nothing looks off except the clutch bearing? was missing a clip. Clutchfork seemed in good shape, same for the clutch and pressureplate
foto+2.JPG

foto+1.JPG

ojjZps-iYk3GYlBuaYcP3V8Af14sT3G0XIOQ68qjvBA=w717-h538-no

Cleaned it all up refitted the clutch and bolted the engine back
foto+4.JPG

After spending this whole week on this car again my dad and me where pretty tired and we all know you are better off stop working.. but we did not and managed to crack the clutchhousing because we forgot one bolt on the housing.

foto.JPG

This car is a hastle

put everything back and also replace the clutch cable, finally got the car working. Spends a day on odds and ends like painting, assembling the car back and get APK/MOT. Missed the race in belgium by hours.. Frustrating but at least its done now

foto+1.JPG

foto+2.JPG

foto+3.JPG

and out in the wild
foto+5.JPG

It’s been a long road to building the new race car. 22 June was the first opportunity for Brick Autosport to participate in a race. With a new car its always exiting to see how it will react and preform.Unfortunately it as it turns out there where still allot of child diseased in the new racer.

One of the grounds of the car came undone and after that the fuelpump wiring acted up. Non of the raced where finished.The good thing was that when the car would run it ran very well. Brick Autoport will have to work on the car again to remove the last issues and when they are resolved we are expecting good results.. the potential of the car is there!

220_1.jpg

220_2.jpg

220_3.jpg

220_4.jpg

So i have the luck that i ran into the guy (on the street no less) that build the bodys for Saker race cars

official_saker_rapx_and_sniper.jpg

We have been in contact for a few months now and i always wanted to have a scoop for fresh air on my racer. Bought one last year but never got around to installing it because it looked pretty ugly. Well turns out my friend is good with carbon and offered to build me a scoop.. allot of work went into it.. im so lucky :-D

foto+1.JPG

foto+2.JPG

foto+3.JPG

foto+4.JPG

foto+5.JPG

Changed the koni dampers to Intrax that have in and outbound instead of just outbound. Drove the car into storage after that, I'll pick her up in 3 months

foto%2B1.JPG

foto%2B2.JPG

foto%2B2.JPG

foto%2B4.JPG

foto%2B5.JPG

Back