• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

my '65 122s wagon

not 100% sure it'll work, but a Tilton Engineering brake master cylinder is on the way. Ordered the series 73, in the factory 3/4" bore spec. Should "feel" the same, but it's also only $46.75 US on Amazon.

73-Mstr-Cyl_08.jpg

Also a windshield seal is coming, likely to need a little more trimming on the windshield to get everything nice and smooth, but it should wrap the chopped windshield pocket lip, and the windshield, and the windshield face lip should cover enough to hide the screws holding onto the chassis.

My idea is to use a bit of 3M window weld on the windshield pocket, use the aftermarket windshield seal, windshield will be screwed through the 1/4" Lexan, through the seal, through a little Window Weld, and into the lip. Hope it doesnt push the inner most lip of the seal too much.

I'll add an image of the seal later.

Good to see this is still around, 122 wagons ftw.

Yea man, it's not going anywhere.. Sometimes years apart of updates, but always thinking of the next thing I wanted to do. Now I might be at a point where I can consistently work on it without too much distraction.

:zeeall:

Back