• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

my '65 122s wagon

sure, there's some realllly nice places out around el segundo near some beaches out here, which are actually gated up and closed down, but man oh man i want to break in, and take some pictures there.. hahaha

maybe after im more done with the top, and maybe some other plans, i'll do it..

it's so much fun driving down by the beach on a nice sunny day that many times i forget to take pictures.

update!
SV105599.jpg

Hi there,
I have also just got myself some of the same wheels as your ones for my wagon. What wheels nuts have you used and where did you get them.
Thanks
James

Hi there,
I have also just got myself some of the same wheels as your ones for my wagon. What wheels nuts have you used and where did you get them.
Thanks
James

stock ford mustang wheel nut set even with the wheel locks, works perfectly. oddly enough..

2002 ford mustang i believe?

still drive the car at least twice or three times a week. sometimes more

little progress more & more each day i get to work on it.

just got some new replacement parts too, so drive ability will be upped!

long term plans? iunno, a chopped, low & loud volvo.. maybe fast too.. hahah

Hi 122s !
Nice to see a chopped stationwagon !

Here's some pictures of two Volvos I build in the '80s.....and I have two wagons sitting in my backyard.....um....maybee it?s time to...:oogle:

2draman1984_2.jpg

4drama1985_2.jpg

I'd say keep the creme color, and do a Swedish flag on the roof like my 122 4dr.:oogle:...except...my whole car is going to be one big flag when we're finished, not just the roof...:omg:

torn between cutting the roof completely off, or finding a sheet of metal to weld in to make a new roof..
:run:

i seriously get home from work sometimes, and think about starting up the air compressor, get my gear on, and cut the whole roof off at the chrome door trim..

then think about the sunburn i got last year driving through summer with the sunroof..

i think i really want to lower it more and more until i will figure out what to do with the top.

I'm still alive.

The wagon still sits.

I'm going to have to tear the whole interior out, and do some serious coating to prevent further rust. If there's any metal left.

This damned sheet of $75 metal for me to buy and size up, to at least weld on, I can't believe is taking me so long. I've bought a welder in the past 6 months, so this should help.

Wagon is currently registered Non-OP.

Stay tuned for updates!

or an update in 2 more years.

Just 8 months past the 2 years I initially thought it would take to be able to update, here I am. I've moved from Southern California, back to Northern California. Just last week had the wagon transported back here from LA, and put some work in. Battery, fuel pump, filter, run the old gas out, and new 1/4" thick polycarbonate wind-screen and she's back on the registered road.

I'll be searching for a sheet of steel, or some sort of roof to weld on, then strengthen the frame and make it ready enough for 2015/2016 El Ni?o. Other than that, engine, brakes, suspension, everything is ready for a change.

Updated shot..

Back