• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

B230ft Tune ECU/Piggy Back ECU

TonyR

Has anyone hooked up a apexi neo or know a way to tune the stock ecu.Needing to get my car tune for my new turbo setup and ect.

It works if you have a 80's lh2.2 turbo volvo, but if your car is 90's lh2.4 which is adaptive it will adapt around your tune back to normal. That is the answer and I can tell you. See that was easy.

I was serious was trying to see if anyone has hooked up a apexi neo to a volvo before and i have a 91 volvo wagon turbo. Upgrading to a gt35 turbo and getting bigger injectors and a fmic and ect.

2.3lh has the 13mm rods so should be good to 300hp but plan on getting h-beam rods in the future. And port and polished head.

Start doing some research before you start bolting things on. LH refers to the engine management software. See sbabbs post above. You have LH2.4. I would talk to thelostartof for chips.

I come from boosted Hondas so volvos ecu is another species thanks for the info.

Back