• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Pdx dl

Davis prep underway. Oil changed / tires rotated. I hosed her down with brake clean and snugged up the oil pan. Still leaking pretty good. Kind of frustrated.

Black or chrome?

859CDC19-0ACF-48F7-BADB-F855AE169141-M.jpg

‘76-‘82 Chrome Trim

‘83-‘85 Either way

‘86-‘93 Black, however if you’re going to do the grille black everything else should be too... as far as trim anyway. IMHO.

Just unscrew it and blast that stuff all black, looks period correct with 964 Porsche/E30 BMW, Mk3/4 VW stuff.

Don't sweat the leaks so long as you're on top of them, address later and keep an eye peeled on oil pressure.

Your car would look so amazing on AMG Monoblock wheels. Do that, or if you wanted Porsche stuff, Design 90's would be kinda cheap and look good, otherwise the Cup wheels are great but spendy!

I put some black-out stuff on the bumpers today. First time. They actually look nice. Sort of. Pretty sure I’ll win “best of show” this year at Davis.

I hope the grass in the park doesn’t die from the oil leak.

Carrying a **** load of parts from PDX to the show. Who needs cut springs?

Sent my best 73 pictures in for the IPD photo contest. I’m going to win this year.

All part of my brilliant plan. You see, I knew that by waiting nearly a year, Jfry would buy some wheels from a guy near me in hopes that I would be willing to transport them to Davis. That?s when I made my move and negotiated a shrewd deal. It couldn?t have been simpler.

Davis bound in the morning. Third time. Love this event. I usually spend hours looking the car over. No time this year. Wish us luck.

1300 miles, 27 mpg, nil oil consumption, driving lights were great on the highway. The only issue was that the BOV vacuum / pressure line from the intake came off as I used the wrong type hose. I'm digging the new LED tail / brake light bulbs (brighter / faster). Need to put some LED bulbs in the small gauges as they are hard to see at night. Sound deadening and stereo were nice. B21FT pulled the grades just fine. Very pleased.

Back