• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Jah 240 Plus Turbooo

Hahaha, thanks man! I dont have any good shots, just these...dont mind the missing body parts haha

A3TvRUx.jpg

xN8BFDj.jpg

I grabbed a Honda Civic clutch master which ive heard people use for custom hydros. Just need to run some lines and make a handle for it!

That looks great. I can't believe you can fit a 10 inch wide wheel in the rear. If only there was some way to get some rear camber in these volvo's. How molested is your fender liner in the front.

It does feel a lot better than before. Gotta fix my steering play issue, get the front stiffer, and get roll correctors.

The 10.5" wheel did take a lotta caressing...and thats with a baby 235/45 tire. When i get bigger tires, ill see how much more i can pull.

My front fender liners are currently roommates with my bent control arm...in the garbage bin out back hahaha. (i keep all my bad parts for a "just in case" situation)

Wow, cant believe the all you can carry deal, I wish the JYs around me would do something like that. The most I can hope for is half off days with the LKQ owned Crazy Rays yards around Baltimore. What yard do you go to?

Also, whats the floppy camera mount set up you have?

Love the rear spring set up and rear fitment too. Keep it up!

Wow, cant believe the all you can carry deal, I wish the JYs around me would do something like that. The most I can hope for is half off days with the LKQ owned Crazy Rays yards around Baltimore. What yard do you go to?

Also, whats the floppy camera mount set up you have?

Love the rear spring set up and rear fitment too. Keep it up!

Yeah man! Technically the deal is $69.99 but with tax its $78.68, i just went half with a friend who needed some stuff. Still a great deal even for $80 though. This was at an Ace Pick a Part but they kinda copy our GO Pull It which has a similar deal for only $59.99 but didnt have a good Volvo selection at the time.

My floppy camera setup is a last minute track day go pro mount. Its the plastic plate that the go pro comes mounted on in the packaging when you buy it new. It has some holes already in it (not in ideal locations) and i just ziptied through one around my half removed headliner. Just pop out the dome light and clip the camera in haha

oHys0Td.jpg

EMqQkDA.jpg

Which reminds me, i finally made a date for the windshield repair place to take out my windshield tomorrow. Im going to pull out the headliner and redo that finally and put it back in and call them back up to put in a fresh, uncracked, new york emissions test sticker-free windshield.

Sooo i found out i dont have as much ground clearance as i thought

yEPPByt.jpg

Ended up being a neat little picture spot though haha

EYogfcL.jpg

Today i went to try out a homemade boost controller but decided to fix my temp gauge first. I tried one i found at the junkyard but it leaked. Then i went back to my original set up and figured id take pictures since i dont think i ever did.

I just drilled out the old temp sensor and tapped it to accept the 1/8 NPT sensor.

1IlM6OO.jpg

H8WTUdF.jpg

The problem ended up being firewall connector where the engine harness plugs in to send signal to the gauge cluster...easiest fix ever...i definitely over-complicated it haha. Now i just need hoses for the controller and im good.

Since my windshield was cracked, i called my insurance to set up a date to replace it (cause its free haha). I managed to work out a way to have the glass place pull the windshield and wait a couple days to put it in. This gave me the opportunity to finally do my headliner.

The sunroof piece was WAY easier than the 740

NNKlZ40.jpg

Remember this print?

iSwVML2.jpg

It worked out!

Rkvplt5.jpg

Unfortunately, i gotta wait until Monday to get the new windshield on, but I'm happy with the results

So the glass place cant put the new windshield in until Monday...but.....

I ended up picking this up.....

zywBFVl.jpg

Heard the builder was on here but couldn't find a build thread. Anyone recognize it?

TxGi15j.jpg

Been a while since my last update...im getting bad at that haha.

I got the clutch in on the red car that weekend...It was really bad haha.

Q5fqgV3.jpg

Now It drives pretty good and pulls nice and feels peppier than the 240, I'm guessing a lot has to do with the diff ratio difference from mine. Only able to drive through the neighborhood since no tag though.

With that drift event a week away, i wanted to finally make my hydro. I used a civic clutch master and made a box to mount it and a handle to.

r5wuoB1.jpg

Icyq6r5.jpg

kPMP8ih.jpg

I made a handle using a piece of drum hardware but it snapped haha. It also leaks a little from one of the fittings. I also have to make a bracket to mount it to the transmission tunnel since i just bolted it to where the passenger seat goes for testing. It kinda worked but was never properly bled.

I drove 2 hours to the orlando drift event and it was great. There were soon many drivers i ended up trying the oval. I never have cause its bad on tires and i only bring two pairs of spares. The oval was awesome! It did grind a lot of tire but i still only used one pair throughout the whole day haha, low power benefits. This was my quick macgyver gopro mount for the day...

DDZ0EtB.jpg

The car felt waayyy better and flatter with the new rear spring set up. Couldn't be happier for the price hahaha.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GpKJMuqfUBs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

After drifting all day, I drove the 2 hours back home and then a day later, drove it to Birmingham, Alabama haha. No, the bucket seat wasn't the comfiest for a 7.5 hour drive...one way. It made it all the way there no problem, didn't use much gas either. On the way home, i stopped to check out an old mustang and a cool pacer (they're asking 1200 and i got a phone number if anyones interested in building a sick b230ft powered AMC...does have body damage though). When i went to start it, my battery was dead. The spade connector i have on my alternator is too big and pops off sometimes, so i go put that back on...and find out the bracket that mounts the alternator to the block is missing the two lower bolts! Its just dangling by one bolt and the tensioner arm, swinging back and forth! I got to thinking...and YES, the seat mounting bolts are the same thread pitch and long enough haha. Bolted it back on, when i went to get a jump, i noticed this...

nR3Swum.jpg

I already lost the passenger side one on this trip...glad i didn't lose this one haha. Got it jump started and alternator was charging and i was back. Made the rest of the drive like a champ!

ZNeUHx7.jpg

Last edited:
I watched your drift videos and laughed really hard when the guy wiped your wind shield for you with a wiper arm! Love it.

Back