• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Just another B234FT Conversion..

Some more Progress ;)

new flywheel from TTV for 850R Clutch.. its a lightweight.. really ;) 5,5KG i think.. will get it balanced soon.. my mums foodbalance pukes @ about 2.2 KG so i need another one ;)

IMG_0945.jpg

IMG_0946.jpg

it fits the exhaust header.. yeah baby ;)

IMG_0947.jpg

IMG_0948.jpg

IMG_0949.jpg

IMG_0951.jpg

IMG_0953.jpg

IMG_0955.jpg

IMG_0956.jpg

IMG_0957.jpg

swedish flag look for the igncable cover.. but do not paint when under 5?C ;) it looks and feels dry but it isn't :roll:
IMG_0958.jpg

IMG_0959.jpg

btw.. isnt it time to move this thread into showroom - projects?

Last edited:
Mir is schon klar was gemeint is :grrr:

But im asking myself whatfor i need that brace ? And even when.. i just install the genuine one :D

Very nice project! The engine screams her for a aftermarket ecu! ;) The injectors could be getting a bit small for this hugh turbocharger, but we will see (with e85). Keep us up to date!

Greatings, ludi!

Some more Progress :D

Finally managed to complete the oildrain, also the oilfeed... Man.. my fingertips look like swisscheese.. those steelshoses are some bad bitches :D

Oh.. and my intake incl FuelRail is painted and installed.. Also i found the best way to clock the hot and cold side for max vertical angle for the oilfeed/drain and matching the Wastegate..

IMG_1051.jpg

IMG_1052.jpg

IMG_1053.jpg

IMG_1054.jpg

IMG_1055.jpg

IMG_1057.jpg

IMG_1058.jpg

IMG_1059.jpg

IMG_1060.jpg

IMG_1061.jpg

IMG_1062.jpg

Last edited:
BTW.. the Yoshifab Adapter makes the exhaustheader move 1/2" to the firewall and also to the fender.. do you think its better to fab a brace which connects the bottom of the header to the block? just like oem?

Still wondering why the IC would be a problem for the T?V and all the rest like the turbo, adapter plate etc. not..?
Especially the blue silicon hoses don't really make it look OEM style

Just paint the ic black...
It's not like the turbo, stickers, piping, silicon hoses and couplers, oil lines etc look stock/oem.

Still wondering why the IC would be a problem for the T?V and all the rest like the turbo, adapter plate etc. not..?
Especially the blue silicon hoses don't really make it look OEM style

Its not the IC itself.. and i dont know what your IC has got for fabbing tolerances.. but my wont fit under any circumstances... i have to fab a new mounting for it.. and sawing off some frameparts and weld something together is a "no go" for german t?v... ;)

Whats about the header brace ? must have ? the tubular headers normally dont have one?

Few Updates:

Got the problem with oilcooler sandwichplate not fitting the genuine filter fixed... All you guys should use the Mahle OC606 Filter.. app: for Chrysler PT Cruiser 2.4GT(and more)

So no more need to use external oilfilter applications ;)

pics say more than words.. look..

IMG_1140.jpg

IMG_1141.jpg

IMG_1142.jpg

IMG_1143.jpg

IMG_1144.jpg

I think ill give this a try :D
IMG_1150.jpg

Found this one morning in my garage :D my almost father in law also uses my garage sometimes.. he broke that engine on german Autobahn, added a patch to the windshield "engine broken, please dont start" and left for vacation :rofl:
IMG_1151.jpg

oh.. and i finally DeWalted my T3 flange to fit my china hairdryer ;)
IMG_1153.jpg

Last edited:
finally brought the pics back online.. they moved to another server, had to edit the links...

no more progress to this project since the last post.. had to deal with some serious spine, back, neck problem causing some neural disturbances.. but finally it started to get better i can do more stuff than walking between home-couch -> bed -> working-chair -> home-couch.. arrrr :grrr: real **** those problems..

if you do IT as job ! Take care of your spine and things attached to it.. not funneh !

ill give you rainbow.. ...slut !! :p

None of my motorparts is purple.. if i look in my dictionary for gay, a pic of your motor explains me the word.. :-D

some updates...

Everything is now bolted up with new inhex, Exhaustheader crackwelded and installed..

BOV premounted.. TIG-Welder missing..

What do you think about the BOV ?

Its like T3 genuine style now right ? Will it work as expected or is there a better option out there ?

IMG_1410.jpg

IMG_1440.jpg

IMG_1441.jpg

IMG_1442.jpg

IMG_1443.jpg

IMG_1444.jpg

IMG_1445.jpg

IMG_1446.jpg

IMG_1447.jpg

IMG_1448.jpg

IMG_1449.jpg

Last edited:
Oh... !! on CarFriday ;) i installed my TTV-Flywheel + 850R clutch cause i couldnt wait anymore and my old clutch was slipping :D

This Combo is non + ultra for M90 owners.. if you kick the Pedal you directly hit the limiter and it feels much more like a Hondamotor now instead of a roughredblock :)

And i crushed a 12.9 bolt in my crankshaft.. u would not believe how deep my heart sank in my arse in that moment :D.. justbefore heartattack and flying tools through my garage i noticed i could unscrew it with my little finger pheeeww :D

IMG_1418.jpg

IMG_1420.jpg

IMG_1421.jpg

IMG_1422.jpg

IMG_1423.jpg

IMG_1424.jpg

IMG_1425.jpg

IMG_1426.jpg

Last edited:
BOV looks fine. I would wait till it was in the car and finish that up. You might be able to rotate the compressor and get a better route on the hotside piping.

Back