• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Pdx dl

Not yet. I'm imposing a moratorium on mods until after the Thanksgiving trip to SF. Though the controller wouldn't be too much trouble, would it?..

Having done the tip to Tacoma with the intake turbo housing run to the WG I'd do that, it's super safe. I hate adding variables when thinking of a road trip. Make sure you've got fresh oil, make sure the engine cooling is all set, and take some test trips down to Salem to break it in!!!

Maybe stash some tools in the compartment out back, where the 3rd seat normally goes? I keep a wrench and tools to deal with my adapters.

Just a "pinned" fork with a fancy T/O bearing. We'll see how long the NA clutch holds under the extreme demands of my mountain motor.

LOL.

Perhaps I'm confused. Whatever that LUK clutch you suggested is. My understanding is that the turbo clutch is NLA. The STS lads were kind enough to set me up with a used turbo pressure plate as a spare.

The invoice does say "turbo charged." My mistake.

LUK 22010 (22-010) Clutch Kit

Pedal is super light. Very pleased.

Last edited:
Back