• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My (not so) short story about 744 and other volvo things.

And so the intake was finally installed. I did some test drives and what I can say the car revs a little faster. I mean it comes to the spool moment faster. I dynoass says there is a little improvement here. I dont have yet comparison about temperatures as the winter came and I cant run it hard at the moment. Of course some adjustment to the VE map will be done as there is more air now.

N871K5G.jpg

TFVbILh.jpg

Meanwhile I bought new ignition cables in fiberglass covers. Made new mounting for coil and painted valve cover red. Ofc I bought new OE valve cover gasket - at least no leaks baby!

pMbK5cD.jpg

dw5qXcN.jpg

bmml5Zk.jpg

Did some welds for new intake pipe,not bad as for rookie huh?

zz7WPrc.jpg

NCDQeON.jpg

Under car pump went away plus all this rost must've gone away. Now I'm happy.

XhJKN9H.jpg

Cant wait to drive it on a dry tarmac. Summer come back!!!

97XZqZw.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like to see some more feedback about the b21 intake. I modified one myself but my project car is not assembled yet so it will be a while before I run it.

As soon as it get dry on the streets I will test it out. Currently snow / rain and temperatures about 0 degress are causing I dont wanna drive it anywhere.

This is standard plate. For the license plate you pay only once - with first registration of car in province you live in. It's about 65$. LU is for my city - LUblin. Next letters and numbers are going alphabetically.
The trick is: go to the boss of local registration office and ask if they can hold you a plate with desired number. Usually they agree - especially when you tell stories about how you love your car and your wife doesn't :D
The real custom plates where you can choose all five letters and numbers costs cca. $280.

Wow that is one beautiful sedan. :love:
I always wanted to have a 240 sedan but now i am not so sure about that anymore.

Do you want to dynotest the car with the 531 head? I would be very interested in the graph since my project motor is pretty similar.

Last edited:
First pic is awesome almost looks two tone blues. Like a Bugatti (only fancier since 7)

EB110 is on my dreamcar's list.

Very cool! Nice job man

Thank you sir.

Oh yes.

Wow that is one beautiful sedan.
I always wanted to have a 240 sedan but now i am not so sure about that anymore.

Do you want to dynotest the car with the 531 head? I would be very interested in the graph since my project motor is pretty similar.

7 sedan for life!!!

I was trying to dyno it in December but the clutch started to slip, so we gave up. But soon as the new clutch will kick in I'll try again. Plus - I'm preparing a few small improvements...then I will be sure I did my best to get the best result ;)

Back