• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Rare Volvo parts that you have!

Slight rehash of my previous post, but I now have a 940 with 197,000 miles and both heated seats still work! :rofl:

Let's see... oh how about two M90L2s? ;-)

Thanks for reminding me - I had a set of 91 740 SE fogs that I gifted to sweetswede for his Bday. Not that he will ever install them. :grrr:

NOS IPD 28mm front sway & 25mm rear, Celsius ambient temp guage (but no sender:-() 240 center arm rest w/ 4 functional cup holders, and a set of 4 black head rest covers. I also have about 10 Virgos in varying degrees of condition, not too rare but who has that many?

I'm getting some 740 window louvers.

I have some coold power window switches form a 79 264. They go in the center console.
740 cupholder armrest with perfect swings underneath.
Virgos with all of the center caps in place :-)-P)
Graphic eq
Uncracked map pockets

Sekokupu, that driving computer is awesome, any more pics of it? connections, instructions, etc? I've seen it in my '85 240 Accessories brochure from the Netherlands (thats kinda rare too I guess), but I've never seen a picture of someone having one.

I want one! :drool:

Sekokupu, that driving computer is awesome, any more pics of it? connections, instructions, etc? I've seen it in my '85 240 Accessories brochure from the Netherlands (thats kinda rare too I guess), but I've never seen a picture of someone having one.

I want one! :drool:

I just sold that driving computer. :omg:

Installation instuctions and manual (older) here

And newer manual: here

Pics:

Flow meter
In action, showing 8 litres/100km

Back