• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

T5 tranny and B21f will it work

yes....with the correct adapter of course, which is the "standard" one available from at least 4 vendors

John, what is going on with the GB? I fired off a PM to send you some monies and haven't heard anything back.

Jordan

I don't know if this has been brought up before or not in previous T5 threads... But has anyone mentioned that depending on what T5 you get, the input shaft is a different length and the pilot bushing/bearing area is one of 2 sizes?

I don't know if this has been brought up before or not in previous T5 threads... But has anyone mentioned that depending on what T5 you get, the input shaft is a different length and the pilot bushing/bearing area is one of 2 sizes?

If you get a world class that was mated to a V8, it will be the right one.

ok, because the ones that were behind a 2.3/T were long and had the small pilot while the V6 and V8's had the long with the big pilot. But in 94-95, they had a longer input on them. -->Source<--

it is not that big of a deal, with an angle grinder you can shorten it and remove the extra 3/8" or so.....also, there is a off the shelf bearing that works so no custom parts, just need to find which one again since I have the 2.3/T transmission you speak of ...

Back