• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

How much boost on flat top pistons?

It's aliiiive, and peppy too even at .8 bar. I have to get some more power steering fluid and button up a few loose ends but the new fuel pump and a new set of plugs did the trick. Also had to switch from falling edge to rising edge, I believe it's got an lh2.0 distributor as opposed to the old 2.2 distributor. When I peeped the window on the hall sensor wheel at TDC it seemed like he right thing to do

Fed it 20psi tonight, seems happy enough. Had to replace the TPS though, started acting up, the Accel enrichment started doing some crazy **** at idle and it was reading 107% at wot.

I'm a big fan of my Stack Pro Control fuel pressure gauge. Compact sensor threads into the 1/8" port that basically every aftermarket FPR has, only wires running into the cabin, and has outputs to tie into MS or signal a relay etc. Gauge itself can be set to throw warning lights and has memory for last runs high/low marks.

Back